December 2010 Moms

2 firefighters shot & killed, 2 wounded responding to a call... that's what's happening in my to

Jesus H. Christ. this happened at like 5:00am this morning- 4 firefighters responded to a call of a car and house on fire. When they arrived they were fired upon- 2 were killed, 2 were wounded. Then the guy took off. They have found him and he's dead (not sure if self inflicted or police killed him).

To top it off?? My friend's parents live next door to this freak and their house is on fire as well. Happy FN Christmas!!

Here's the CNN report so far. I think I'm losing my faith in humanity.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 2 firefighters shot & killed, 2 wounded responding to a call... that's what's happening in my to

• Oh, Kellina! Oh no. I don't even know what to say. How awful.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I just heard the story. So sorry!! Makes you wonder what is going on on those people's heads.
  • Loading the player...
  • Saw this too. My H just passed the state firefighter tests last week, of course I worry about his safety but this takes it to a different level. BIL is a firefighter too. T and P for those families.

image   image

• Seriously!  First CT & now NY....what's going on in the world.  To top it off my DH is a firefighter so this hits close to home.   Jeez! 
    photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I heard about this! It's insane... and I'm with you... losing my faith in humanity.

People are disgusting. 

Thoughts and prayers for your friend's family and for your town... :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's just crazy. I'm sure firefighters are worried for their lives when responding, but not from being shot!! Jesus. I wish I could help somehow, but I don't know what I could do. My friend described the guy as "the crazy ex-con next door"... Not sure what his story is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm so sorry your family was impacted - that is such a sad story. I don't know what's coming to the world...unfortunately it's a handful of sick individuals that cause so much damage :(

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• This is just terrible.  Just beyond words=(
  • I'm sorry about your parents' house. I saw this earlier on the parenting board. One of the ladies over there posted. Here H was one of the first responders, but he is okay.

There are some sick, crazy people out there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageSpitsNGiggles:
    I'm sorry about your parents' house. I saw this earlier on the parenting board. One of the ladies over there posted. Here H was one of the first responders, but he is okay. There are some sick, crazy people out there.
    It's my friend's parents house. They're okay at least. I guess the guy killed his 92yr old grandmother with a hammer back in 1980... Really great guy... WTF
  • Sorry, reading fail. I'm glad they are okay though.

• imageKellina:
    imageSpitsNGiggles:
    I'm sorry about your parents' house. I saw this earlier on the parenting board. One of the ladies over there posted. Here H was one of the first responders, but he is okay. There are some sick, crazy people out there.
    It's my friend's parents house. They're okay at least. I guess the guy killed his 92yr old grandmother with a hammer back in 1980... Really great guy... WTF

Yeah, I don't understand how the charge was manslaughter and he only served 17 years... he killed his GRANDMOTHER with a HAMMER.  I read today that he apparently left a note, saying that he did what he loved doing best... killing people. Indifferent

• imageLibberDuck:

imageKellina:
    imageSpitsNGiggles:

Yeah, I don't understand how the charge was manslaughter and he only served 17 years... he killed his GRANDMOTHER with a HAMMER.  I read today that he apparently left a note, saying that he did what he loved doing best... killing people. Indifferent

Yeah, real great guy, huh? I have no idea how he only got a manslaughter charge on that. They can't find his sister now... I guarantee she was dead in that house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"