June 2012 Moms

Is your LO getting gifts for SO?

We made some prints on canvas when LO was a few weeks old, and we're going to wrap those for the grandparents "from Elliot", and he also "bought" DH a big can of chocolate covered assorted nuts that are going to be under the tree from him to daddy. 

Anyone else doing this?  What did your LO get for DH?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is your LO getting gifts for SO?

• The kids are the only ones who give gifts now.  Everything is "From: DS1 and DS2", except DH and I get each other a little something.

They got DH a new coat and sweatshirt.  

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • My 3 girls got my DH a mug with a photo of the 3 of them on it.  Dorky, but it's cute (I think) cause it's 'from' them (DD#1 picked it out, although obviously with help).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is giving daddy a sweater.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • DS is getting daddy a "I love you daddy" book, a collage frame with all of his funny facial expressions that we've captured since birth, and a small Lego set that builds a dragon since our LO's are the year of the dragon! Has meaning to daddy I guess.
  • Morgan got him a box of legos. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"