December 2010 Moms

Moms of Peanuts. 2 y/o stats.

We just had P's 2 year old check up and she's still a peanut.

Height/Length: 33in

Weight 23lbs

Our Pedi had no concern about her weight since she's still on track with all her milestones.

What was your Peanut's stats?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms of Peanuts. 2 y/o stats.

• Ava's were about the same.  She is 23 lbs 9 oz and 33 in.
  • 23 lbs and 34 3/4in (I think)
  • Loading the player...
  • What are you guys doing for pants? P still wears 12/18m for waist but they are too short on her. 24m pants are HUGE in the waist.
  • B hasn't gone in for his 2 y/o visit, but my guess is he's about 33-34 inches and maybe 24-25 lbs.  Pretty darn peanuty.

The saving grace for pants is that he's in cloth diapers.  The fill out his butt enough that pants usually stay on.  I also get the adjustable waist pants and take them in as much as I can.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Can I mention both my kids stats??  I know they're both chunksters but we just had their 2 year and 4 month check ups.

Griff is 29 lbs and 36".  Bishops 18 lbs 7 oz and 25". 

• DS2 was 22lbs 10 oz and 32 inches. He had been 23lbs at his previous appointment but was sick in between so they weren't concerned about the small loss. He has issues with absorption so he has weigh ins every 3 months and is staying on his curve for the most part. We just try to get him to eat things that are a little more fattening. IE if he wants crackers, we'll offer them with avacado or peanut butter. He can't have whey so we are somewhat limited.

He's in 12 month seperates or 18 month one price outfits.
  • We haven't gone to the 2 year yet, but I know from his er visit on THanksgiving that he was 22.5 pounds. Same as he was at 18 months. Sigh.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • 24 lbs, 34 inches

I buy Gap pants for G.  They have awesome adjustable waists. He can wear a 18-24 or 24 pant with the waist cinched up perfectly.  I know they're a little spendy, but they've been having some awesome sales and they aren't too hard to find on Craigslist, etc.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • imageCheekers2010:

24 lbs, 34 inches

I buy Gap pants for G.  They have awesome adjustable waists. He can wear a 18-24 or 24 pant with the waist cinched up perfectly.  I know they're a little spendy, but they've been having some awesome sales and they aren't too hard to find on Craigslist, etc.

I guess I'm going to have to invest in Gap pants. Ugh...

I bought 2T Levi with adjustable waists but they are just too long and too bulky to roll up.

• For pants they Gap ones fit the best with the adjustable waist 18-24 month.  Gymboree 2T starts with adjustable waist they are long but at least they don't fall off and I roll cuffs.
  • Oliver is 24 pounds now. I'm a bad mom and can't remember height. Height has always been closer to average though.
    Like pp, we cloth diaper so the waist is not too much of an issue. If its a tad big I roll the waist.
  • imageLovesMM:
    imageCheekers2010:

24 lbs, 34 inches

I guess I'm going to have to invest in Gap pants. Ugh...

I bought 2T Levi with adjustable waists but they are just too long and too bulky to roll up.

They really are the best we've been able to find.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Jack was 27lbs and 32 inches. But I don't agree with either of those measurements. They were done in the most hokey way possible. I think he's more like 25lbs and 33in.

If price is an issue, I've found a lot of adjustable waist pants at children's resale stores. Our favorite is a pair of quicksilver jeans. :
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • A was 34 1/2 inches and 25 1/2 pounds.  Our pedi wasn't concerned either.  Old Navy also has adjustable pants.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I mentioned DS's stats below, but he is 25 lbs 3 oz & 34 in.

His jeans are 24m w/ adjustable waist. My favorite pair he currently has are BRU brand. He has 2 pairs of fleece 18 month pants that fit him perfectly - I think one is Children's Place & the other is Carters. He has one pair of cargo Carters 18 month w/ elastic waist that also fit him perfectly. I got him a pair of wind breaker type pants from Target that are 24 month & I have to roll them at the waist.

• Thanks ladies. After the holidays I'll have to check on those brands. I have $10 TRU GC that I might use to pick up some jeans.. I need to check the ones she has to see if they are adjustable. Damn Skinny Minny
  • Mine's at 34 inches and 23.6 pounds. He's wearing 18m pants but some with a belt. His 12 month pants fit wonderfully at the waist but are so short. I have a lot of Kohl's brand and children's place pants I think for him. He's wearing mostly 24m tops these days again for the length
  • L was 32 inches, 21lb 14oz, and her head was in the 50.

Pedi wasn't concerned because she's still on her own 0! growth curve!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"