November 2012 Moms

Diapers?

Who is still in NB? LO can fit into them but I went ahead and bought size 1 snug and dry by Huggies. He sleeps better.....where are you at with diaper size?

Re: Diapers?

• DD is in size 1 now (probably could still be in NB) and DS is getting moved up to size 2. He is a chunk. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dd just moved to 1s a week ago. I found NB in the diaper bag and now they barely fit. She is only 11 lbs and has skinny legs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We just switched over to size ones a week or so ago.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • we moved up to size one but she could still wear NB... I just thought they were leaving indents... AND we have over 200 size ones and were out of NB

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• We are sort of in between at the moment. D can wear NB but they are a little snug. Sometimes we put him in a 1 but they are just a bit too big.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We just moved to Size 2. DS is 12 lbs but we were squeezing him into 1s. He wore a NB diaper for about 15 minutes after birth until they could get him a 1. He was 9 lbs 2 oz.
  • Yep they definitely run smaller than Pampers. O is in size ones and we have her in huggies but i have some pampers that I like to put her in for her nightime mega pees.

Eta: in reply to rdmitten

• We're still in NB's (pampers) because the 1's just look so huge! At her appointment earlier this week, V was 8lbs 15 oz so I'm guessing we're moving to 1's soon based on everyone else's experience. Good! I'm sick of buying NB's, and we have a ton of 1's since we were told she'd probably need those almost right away.
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Agree that Huggies run smaller than pampers. He's in size ones now. We switched about a week ago. We are still using up a stash of nb in the diaper bag. They fit ok.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagerdmitten:

1 month 2 days and we switched to size 1 this week. The NB diapers were getting a little too small and most of all, couldn't contain his massive man-sized poo's anymore. The size 1 diapers are a little big, so I just roll down the front, similar to what we did when he still had the cord nub.

Side note: anyone notice that Huggies seem to run a bit smaller than Pampers? We use Pampers for A, but I bought a box of Huggies (by mistake, total PP brain). They seemed sooo small and A kept peeing out the side. Curious if the Huggies size 1 run small...we got a few boxes as gifts and I'd love to use them and save some $.

I noticed huggies run smaller than pampers. I also noticed that the Costco brand size 1-2 are really like size one and actually a bit smaller than pampers size 1. We got ALOT of Costco size 1-2 for my shower and DS is about to out grow them any day! I hope DD stays in them for awhile or someone will be getting a generous donation of size 1-2s!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She is 7 weeks and we switched to 1 about a week ago. She could still fit into NB but I only has a few left and have a bunch of 1's so when ahead and switched her. They are still big on her but I just put them on real tight. We had a couple leaks at first because they were so big but now they are fine. She is 10 lbs. long and skinny.
  • I think we're about to have to move to size 2s, but I'm hoping to use the rest of this Sam's Club box of size 1 Pampers that DH's grandmother bought us before we move up.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • We just moved to size 1 when E was 5 weeks old.  He's over 10lbs right now and they are kind of big, but NB are too small and tight.
  • We've been using size 1 from the day he was born (7lbs 15 oz.).  Thats what the hospital put him in, so we never used the newborn size.

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Still in NB and probably will be for a few more weeks. DS will be 4 weeks on Christmas. At two week appt, DS was 8 lb 2oz. 1's are huge on him and usually leaks out of then when we've put them on him. My coworkers were making fun of how skinny his arms and legs are. I thought he was fine. Guess I need to start feeding him more.
  • Interesting how most of you find Huggies run smaller than Pampers.....Pampers never fit right on either DD or DS....DD is still in Huggies size 4.....skinning butt and legs! Lol!!
  • imagerdmitten:

1 month 2 days and we switched to size 1 this week. The NB diapers were getting a little too small and most of all, couldn't contain his massive man-sized poo's anymore. The size 1 diapers are a little big, so I just roll down the front, similar to what we did when he still had the cord nub.

Side note: anyone notice that Huggies seem to run a bit smaller than Pampers? We use Pampers for A, but I bought a box of Huggies (by mistake, total PP brain). They seemed sooo small and A kept peeing out the side. Curious if the Huggies size 1 run small...we got a few boxes as gifts and I'd love to use them and save some $.

i definitely noticed that huggies run smaller than pampers!

Baby girl is still in NB, we tried size 1s when we ran out of newborn thinking she would grow out of them before we used all the ones we had, silly us, and the size 1s fit width wise but they were way to long

• DD is still in NB (grr) ... She had her 2 month appt Friday and is finally 8lbs which is what DS was at birth. DS wore NB for about a month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"