March 2012 Moms

I found the Baby Vick's!!!

Nothing more than that. Just this morning I was at Walmart and couldn't find it. It isn't in the baby section or next to the adult Vick's. Had to go back tonight to get DD some ibuprofen and checked again. It is with the children's cold/allergy meds.

So DD has gone to bed with her humidifier, her does of meds, and Vick's on her feet. Smile

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: I found the Baby Vick's!!!

• imageExcited30:
    Happy 9 month birthday to Abigail and Grace :)  They both have colds too...I hope that your dd sleeps better tonight with all her extra tlc comforts.  You're a good mom.

It was, wasn't it? I'm not good at keeping track of those things anymore. lol

She actually slept worse. Up at 3 to nurse, then up screaming for no reason from 4:30 to about 5. I gave her more Motrin as it had been 8 hours. Waiting for it to kick in some, then just put her down again. She was screaming whether I was holding her or not. So put in her the crib and went back to bed. She ended up settling down in about 10 minutes.

So not sure what was up with that. Another tooth maybe? She won't let me look in her mouth so hard to tell.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• thats good..yea DS has a cold too. he been waking up 2-3times a night..it's horrible! and he fights me everytime i put him back in crib. i hope he gets better soon. but we have been using vicks and humidifier too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • It might be a cold and teething. My pedi told me that since all the tissue is connected, when DS is teething it opens his immune system up to an infection in that area as well. His worse cold was at the same time as he got 4 teeth in 1 day.

Good luck - and glad you found it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"