Parenting after 35
Options

I can get behind this

My older boy had his last day of school on Friday - 3 weeks off, eep - so I've been a bit frazzled this week. Little boy needs his morning nap, older boy wants to play, and the 2 just don't seem to happen because of each other.

But right now the little one is sleeping and the older one is watching Nick Jr while I drink my tea.

It. Is. Awesome. Even if it only lasts a few minutes that's a few more minutes than I've had all week.

Hooray!

Re: I can get behind this

• Options

OHHH I totally hear you! The minute I can sit down and drink my tea as soon as the baby sleeps is bliss!

Lasts only a few minutes, but still ... it's the best!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has a cold this week and has been sleeping in extra late this week.  While I don't want her to be sick, of course, I have to admit I'm enjoying having the time to sit and have a cup of coffee uninterupted each morning. I hope your boys give you a few more breaks over the holidays!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't beleive that little man is four months and we don't have a pic update yet!! Enjoy the boys. Wink
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    I can't beleive that little man is four months and we don't have a pic update yet!! Enjoy the boys. Wink
    I'm working on it. I need a good one of the two of them together.
  • Options
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    I'm working on it. I need a good one of the two of them together.
    Oh boy, that may take some work. I still can't get mine all in to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"