March 2012 Moms

Pjs

Whar does your Lo wear to sleep these days? K is usually in footed cotton pjs and a fleece sack. We finally stopped using the cieling fan
Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!

Re: Pjs

• DS sleeps in either a fleece footed sleeper or a cotton footed sleeper.  No blanket at night here, but I do cover him with a blanket for naps.  It's not terribly cold where we are, but some nights do dip down into the 40s and occasionally the 30s.  We have a space heater in DS' room so that he stays nice and warm.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Fleece sleeper with a long sleeve onsie and socks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Fleece footie sleeper when it's chilly, cotton when it's above 40 or so at night. We don't use a sleep sack because even with a box fan running in DS's room, it gets warmer in there than any other room in our condo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Long-sleeved onesie, socks, footie pjs, a bag sleeper (like a sleep sack with arms), and I cover her with a blanket when I go to bed.

In the 20s at night on a warm night. We heat with wood and her room is the furthest from the furnace. By morning, it is about 62 in the living room, 60 in her room. So she has to be nice and bundled to be warm by morning. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• imageExcited30:

imageLesleyjking:
    Whar does your Lo wear to sleep these days? K is usually in footed cotton pjs and a fleece sack. We finally stopped using the cieling fan

hehehehehe...I bet the ceiling fan for pj's was a mite uncomfortable ;)

j/k - I've been using fleece footed sleepers and a blanket for my dd for months now.  She's roasty toasty.

we use the fleece footed sleepers and blanket too. i have tried using the sleep sacks, and DS tries so hard to stand in them, he ends up just falling and hit his head, so we don't use those anymore. it's pretty warm in his room

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Always footed pjs since he never keeps his blanket on at night. That way he doesn't get too cold

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• We live in California so its not as cold as other states...so I have LO sleep in short sleeve onsie, socks under a cotton footsie pj and a not so thick blanket on top :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"