Philadelphia Babies

Delivering at Lankenau

Has anyone delivered here? What do they provide for you and baby while you're in the hospital?

Re: Delivering at Lankenau

• I am glad you asked this! I plan on delivering there and I have herd great things! I would like to hear what other people have to say!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will be delivering there in January. I suggest going on a maternity tour. 
    Anniversary

\

• Loading the player...
  • I delivered there 2weeks ago and had a great experience. I would recommend taking the tour and/ or the childbirth classes to get oriented.

My one complaint would be that they did not do a lot of teaching or explaining. This may have been unique to me as i am in the medical field- they may have assumed i knew a lot of things that i didn't. For instance, no one told me we were supposed to be recording feedings, diapers, etc. they would ask me at the end of the day and i completely forgot.

Overall it was great. the nurses were compassionate and helpful. The doctors were skilled and patient. i had one nurse practictioner who checked my cervix twice and i wanted to punch her in the face for how rough she was- but i think that was because her fingers were so short.  

• I will be delivering here in June. Best wishes to all of you! Let me know how it goes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"