April 2012 Moms
Options

9, 10, 11, 12 and 2-3:15

Those are the times DS woke up last night. And then DD came into my room at 6:15 to tell me she smelled cookies and sneezed right next to DS's crib, waking him up for the day.

Happy Friday everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 9, 10, 11, 12 and 2-3:15

• Options
    Awww, is he teething?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm with Amy sounds like teeth.

I hope he naps for you today. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you had a rough night, but I must admit I lol'd at the smelling cookies at 6:15 in the morning. I wish I woke up smelling cookies, maybe that would get my butt out of bed quicker!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry!
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I think you're right; part of it is teething. His top teeth are coming in; one finally broke through so I think it's extra sore.

He's also finally starting to not always need a bottle to go to sleep, which is good, but it means he's not in a deep sleep when we put him down and I think he's trying to get used to that.

I really do need him to nap because I've got a phone interview for a job today that I need to prepare for and I need to pack all of us up for our drive to DH's IL's tomorrow--it's a 12-hour drive and we're staying a week and I do all the packing.

Fortunately Baby Orajel works well. It's the all-natural one, which is made of clove oil, so he smells like a ham after I give it to him. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesharrison88:
    Sorry to hear you had a rough night, but I must admit I lol'd at the smelling cookies at 6:15 in the morning. I wish I woke up smelling cookies, maybe that would get my butt out of bed quicker!

The cookies thing was because last night we made cookies for her class Christmas party and she's pretty excited about them. She might have stayed in bed longer if she knew there wasn't any way she was going to get any this morning; especially after waking me up so early!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"