Parenting after a Loss
Options

slight fever..

I don't think there's anything I can do about this but watch and tell the doctor right?  Olivia is almost 2 months old.. she's been running a temp all day.. she was at 99.3 when I temped her this afternoon about 4pm. She seems to be acting fine.. maybe a little bit sleepier but otherwise fine and eating fine..  

She does have a doctors appt. tomorrow morning and I'll tell him for sure but I don't think there's anything I can really do except watch her right? It's been so long since I've had a little bitty baby.. I can't remember with my son and I don't think he had fevers until he was old enough to take infant tylenol.  He's sick too.. head cold .. he had a fever last week but just once. I've been trying to make sure he washes his hands a lot or uses hand sanitizer but he's 4 so you can guess how successful that's been..  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: slight fever..

• Options
    99.3 isn't a fever. Anything 100.4 or higher is. I wouldn't worry about it. As long as she's eating, sleeping, pooping, and peeing normally it's probably just a little virus.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"