November 2011 Moms

Baby has the Flu

This past week has been aweful around my house! First DD started with a cough/fever, but quickly subsided. I came down with Bronchitis and DH has an URI. Then DS gets congested. That went into high fever, runny nose, and a cough. He was seen at the doctor's on Tuesday and prescribed antibiotics for an URI and an ear infection. He had a high fever all day so I took him to the urgent care around 6pm. He tested positive for Type A Flu. Of course he's too young to get TamaFlu, so it just has to run it's course.Sad

DH still feels bad from his URI, but I'm finally on the mend from my Bronchitis.

Here's hoping that for any of you who are sick right now, that you have good drugs and get better fast! Cheers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby has the Flu

• Yikes! What a week!  The flu seems to be taking everyone down!!  I have two friends with whole families down for the count!

Sending your house some get better quick dust ::sprinkling:: 

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Aw poor y'all. I hope you all get better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are the same way here!! Dh got sick last sat and DD and I woke up sick sunday......DH has strep, DD has pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection and I have tonsilitis. Hope everyone by you is healthy by christmas :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"