Pregnant after 35
Options

20 week u/s, totally surprised

Well we finally found out today.  We are now officially team blue.  Totally off guard, I really thought LO was a girl.  Baby boy is healthy and looking on target on all his numbers.  We are so excited!  Now we need to pin down a name since we were really concentrating on girl names. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 20 week u/s, totally surprised

• Options

That is awesome!  I hope I get to experience the blessings of a son but I feel, like you, that this is another girl!!  I guess I will find out in June.  Boy names are hard for me.  I am really liking Luke and Evan.  

Congrats!!

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Congrats on a healthy boy!  I was surprised with mine also, I was thinking boy.
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your healthy baby boy! We were the opposite--had a boy name all ready to go but were at a bit of a loss for a girl name. (I admit, I secretly wanted a girl, but now I've come to love the idea of having a boy!)
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options

We finally settled on a name today. 

Jacob Zachary it is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJilliansMoma:

That is awesome!  I hope I get to experience the blessings of a son but I feel, like you, that this is another girl!!  I guess I will find out in June.  Boy names are hard for me.  I am really liking Luke and Evan.  

We were thinking of using Evan as a mn but decided on Zachary.

• Options
    imagetrevinosnm:

We finally settled on a name today. 

Jacob Zachary it is.

I love that name!

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"