May 2012 Moms

Please tell me I am not the only one...

who has not completed Christmas shopping or even begun to wrap presents.  Ahhh!  I do this every year and tell myself I won't do it anymore.  Whoops!

Speaking of gifts, what is the main gift you are getting your LO this year?  I picked out one of those toys that you turn on and it blows air and shoots little balls in the air.  My DD had one and she loved it so much I had to get one for DS.

Edited for spelling

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage

Re: Please tell me I am not the only one...

• Oh I have so much wrapping to do still!! Only one or two things left to buy. But dh and I are going to wrap tonight I hope!

The big gift for lo this year is a mega block ride on/ walk behind truck! He's been using my laundry basket as a walk behind so I think he'll love it! Plus my toddler has mega blocks and is getting more so they can build together on it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • shopping? whats that? haha... no, I've gotten the girls at work their gifts, but as for family gifts... haven't gone yet... looks like I've got plans this weekend lol... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I did a lot of shopping online... and we're reducing family gifts this year to only kids (and my parents)... so no siblings/ SIL/BIL etc... which makes it easier.

I did a marathon wrapping session this weekend while DH was home, so I only have to wrap his, which I need to do this week!  Apparently I have the best hiding spot...since DH hasn't been able to notice anything different and it's a fairly large sized gift for him... so I have to do it while he's at work.

I've posted this on another board, but this is DD's main gift: https://www.amazon.com/Schoenhut-25-Key-First-Piano-Red/dp/B000IGEEC6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1355927962&sr=8-5&keywords=baby+piano

We had gotten her a few puzzles and were going to call it a day, but she really liked tapping on the piano at my mom's house and figured that she could use this until she's 4-5 years...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im woth ya! i have got so much to do.... my head is starting to spin!!!!
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 

• I'm with ya..every year I say I'm not going to wait until the last minute and every year I do! I always have this great plan in mind to have everything done 2-3 weeks before Christmas but it always ends up being done 24-48 hrs before Christmas ha

• We actually are not getting anything for DS this Christmas. He is getting toys and whatnot from his grandparents and aunts/uncles, and quite frankly we are on a little bit of a budget right now because we have been renovating our house. We are going to Disneyworld in both February and November so I kind of think of that as a christmas/birthday present for
    DS.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • We got LO a push toy. You can play with it sitting up or you can put the handle up and he can push it around.
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"