December 2010 Moms
Options

HDBD :)

If anyone needs to be added to the list let me know!  I am assume all the early Dec moms had their babies so let us know, we want to see pictures!!! 

Danigirl- I dont know what your exact due date is so I can add you to the list :) 

Oh and now that I am at the top of the list could someone please take over for me next week!! 

Due Dates: 

jessrenee11 = Jan 18th

pitterpatter129 = Jan 24th

fsu78 = Jan 25th 
tiffanyp = Feb 2nd 
desertlady86 = Feb 2nd 
tabby0521 = Feb 2nd 
lswivel = Feb 3rd 
missesru = Feb 8th
IncogNeato = Feb 14th 
Fairy kisses = Feb 15th 
Linds619 = Feb 22nd
sofamonkey = Feb 23rd
Tb2331 = Feb 24th 
onlymeggan = March 5th
watermellens = March 16th
Principessa81 = April 1st
OhSewCrafty = April 1st
ChicagoBroad26 = April 10th
letranger = April 20th
dieted01 = March 23rd

BOTB = May 1st

sdpookie13 = June 3rd

ken&kendra= July 4th

janneann1127= August 13th

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?

QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans?

Bonus: Bump pic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

Re: HDBD :)

• Options

Questions:

How many weeks are you? 36 weeks!!!! Ready to be done and kinda glad that I know I wont go passed 39 weeks!!

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date? Its a boy :)

QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans? I think I am ready! I have a few more gifts to wrap but other then that if it hasn't gotten done by now its not gonna happen. We are celebrating with my family on Sunday and then MH family on Christmas eve and Day. I am kinda hoping B will come next week lol

Bonus: Bump pic No pics today :( but just imagine a basketball under a tshirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Oooooooh look who's at the top of the list?!?! :-D

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Questions:

How many weeks are you?  29w 1d

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?  Boy!

QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans?  Ready as I'm going to be.  Heading to my family stuff Christmas morning and the IL Christmas in the evening.  Christmas makes for a looooong day for us.

Bonus: Bump pic   Will add bump this evening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How many weeks are you? 24 weeks!

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date? Baby girl #2

QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans? We're leaving in the morning for Naples, FL and will be there until next Wednesday. It's so nice- both H and my parent have condos there so we never have to split up for Christmas and spend it down there with our families. Hopefully we can get some good beach time and Ava will enjoy being outside! I'm excited :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagejessrenee11:

Questions:

How many weeks are you? 16

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?  Ultrasounds is new years eve but we're holding out for Team Green!  Hopefully the baby doesn't give too much away for us!

QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans?  Finally getting ready!  It's so unlike me to wait till the last possible second to do my shopping and decorating!  Our plans are to stay home and have our parents come to us for dinner after C's nap! 

Bonus: Bump pic - ooohh, maybe soon! 

photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    Oooooooh look who's at the top of the list?!?! :D
    l::::looks up with terror filled eyes::::

• Options

Questions:

How many weeks are you?  31 weeks.  Whaaa???

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?  Team BLUE!

QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans?  Lol.  Sure, I'm ready.  The cats keep barfing on the tree skirt, P keeps pulling the bulbs out of the Christmas tree lights & handing them to me saying they are "Boken", aaaaand I haven't wrapped anything.  Like I will put them under the tree anyway - see the tree skirt issue. 

However, this year we are NOT traveling anywhere.  I told people they could come over if they wanted to, but I wasn't making dinner for anyone but us.  This year will be our first year of Monkey Family traditions!!  I'm going to make us overnight oven french toast, bacon, and fruit for breakfast.  We will have a fun day of chillaxing with each other, then dinner.   I am fairly excited!

Bonus: Bump pic - the last one I have is from a few weeks ago, but I will post that.  I am measuring 4 weeks ahead right now.  :/ 

• Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    Questions:How many weeks are you?nbsp; 31 weeks.nbsp; Whaaa???Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?nbsp; Team BLUE! QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans?nbsp; Lol.nbsp; Sure, I'm ready.nbsp; The cats keep barfing on the tree skirt, P keeps pulling the bulbs out of the Christmas tree lights amp; handing them to me saying they are "Boken", aaaaand I haven't wrapped anything.nbsp; Like I will put them under the tree anyway see the tree skirt issue.nbsp; However, this year we are NOT traveling anywhere.nbsp; I told people they could come over if they wanted to, but I wasn't making dinner for anyone but us.nbsp; This year will be our first year of Monkey Family traditions!!nbsp; I'm going to make us overnight oven french toast, bacon, and fruit for breakfast.nbsp; We will have a fun day of chillaxing with each other, then dinner. nbsp; I am fairly excited!Bonus: Bump pic the last one I have is from a few weeks ago, but I will post that.nbsp; I am measuring 4 weeks ahead right now.nbsp; :/nbsp; nbsp;

Lol at all of this! Hang in there mama! Can't wait to see the sweet little boy!

Ps.. Feel free to share that overnight French toast recipe with us!!! Mmmmm....
  • Options

imagejnicolen1:
    imagesofamonkey:
    Questions:How many weeks are you?nbsp; 31 weeks.nbsp; Whaaa???Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?nbsp; Team BLUE! QOTW: Are you ready for the holidays? What are your plans?nbsp; Lol.nbsp; Sure, I'm ready.nbsp; The cats keep barfing on the tree skirt, P keeps pulling the bulbs out of the Christmas tree lights amp; handing them to me saying they are "Boken", aaaaand I haven't wrapped anything.nbsp; Like I will put them under the tree anyway see the tree skirt issue.nbsp; However, this year we are NOT traveling anywhere.nbsp; I told people they could come over if they wanted to, but I wasn't making dinner for anyone but us.nbsp; This year will be our first year of Monkey Family traditions!!nbsp; I'm going to make us overnight oven french toast, bacon, and fruit for breakfast.nbsp; We will have a fun day of chillaxing with each other, then dinner. nbsp; I am fairly excited!Bonus: Bump pic the last one I have is from a few weeks ago, but I will post that.nbsp; I am measuring 4 weeks ahead right now.nbsp; :/nbsp; nbsp;
    Lol at all of this! Hang in there mama! Can't wait to see the sweet little boy! Ps.. Feel free to share that overnight French toast recipe with us!!! Mmmmm....

This! Sounds delicious. And I hear ya on the tree.. Griffin won't leave that thing alone either. You're getting so close aleady!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"