Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

what gift for DH?

I saw the post asking for Christmas present ideas for the whole family, but what about just for DH? Both from me and from DS.DH and I had spoken about not getting a lot of gifts for each other and I had bought him an espresso maker for 34 but now he told me he bought all these gifts for me. I wish he hadn't bc I really don't need anything and now feel like I have to go find him more gifts! Any last minute suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what gift for DH?

• Options
    Is your hubby a little geeky? If so, try www.thinkgeek.com they have tons of fun stuff for more than reasonable prices.
  • Options
    He's not really geeky. He's actually pretty trendy and is the creative type he's a writer.
    imagefootnotegirl:
    Is your hubby a little geeky? If so, try www.thinkgeek.com they have tons of fun stuff for more than reasonable prices.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A coat would be good if he needed one. He doesn't need/want books either and I already gave him a photo mug for father's day. This is so hard. Thanks though.
    imageklutzygrl26:
    I didn't get my DH anything really good this year I got him a coat that he needed and a couple books.nbsp; I also ordered a coffee mug from Shutterfly with DDs picture on it it turned out really cute and was pretty cheap!
  • Options
    I got DH something he asked for and then a little something extra that I knew he liked but was a bit more frivolous...still kept the gifts within our agreed upon cap.  He happens to be a bit on the teckie-geek side of things, so his direction is always helpful.  DD got Daddy a calendar from Vistaprints composed of some of her cutest photos.  It was less than $15 with shipping, and now he can show off her utter cuteness all year long at work! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"