Philadelphia Babies
Options

Child Care between Pottstown and KOP

Good morning everyone - I am due in March with my first and am starting to look for day care. I plan on returning to work after 8 weeks, but can potentially stretch my leave until 12 weeks. My husband and I live in Pottstown and work in Wayne. Does any one have any recommendations for a child care facility (or one to stay away from) between Pottstown and the KOP area? Neither my husband or I have family in the area and we are the first of our friends to have kids, so I am heavily dependant on word-of-mouth recommendations at the moment. Thanks so much!

Re: Child Care between Pottstown and KOP

• Options
    We used to go to Creative Chidlcare in Collegeville, I was happy with them. My neighbor sends her daughter to Kiddie Academy in Phoenixville and is REALLY happy with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We almost went with Chesterbrook Academy in Limerick, but then found the place in Collegeville which was more convenient.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If Phoenixville isn't too far out of the way, there is a Kindercare there with a naeyc accredited program. If you're not familiar with naeyc, I would strongly recommend googling them. They have very stringent standards for accreditation, and day cares that are accredited are relatively difficult to find.
  • Options
    I almost went with the Malvern School in KOP (but decided to SAH) - a friend of mine has her two children then and they have been happy. Their children are 4.5yrs & 2.5yrs old and both have been there as newborns.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the recommendations!  -A-
  • Options
    There is a KinderCare in Radnor. I worked at the location in Gulph Mills and it was a positive experience.
  • Options

Try the goddard school or kiddie academy! If you want to stay local go for Kindercare in Pottstown. Both of my children have attended and nothing but 5 stars- perfect results!!!

Also if you need photos www.2jphotography.zenfolio.com

• Options
    I really like The Learning Experience in pottstown. I didnt even know they existed at first but its crazy because the curriculum they offer is state of the art and the price is right for everything that is included!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"