December 2010 Moms
Options

"Good job, Anthony"

Is what we heard DS say as we watched him on the monitor make his first successful climb out of the crib.

We had a good laugh, then went in sternly to tell him not to do it again. He was so proud saying, "all by myself!" lol

We flipped the crib so the taller side is facing out & now he's been crying for daddy for about 15 min. Of course MH has no willpower & has been in there twice already in that time.

It's going to be a long night, isn't it?Tongue Tied

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: "Good job, Anthony"

• Options
    That's so sweet that he told himself good job! Good luck with the night!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Uh oh.  DH caught DS with one of his legs thrown over the side of the crib on Saturday.  He really does love his crib though, so I hope that wasn't the beginning of the big escape move!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL, that cracked me up!  Nate claps for himself all the time.  I guess we are crazy; we moved N to a regular twin bed at 14 months.  He is such a climber, we'd probably have had a broken leg by now if we hadn't.  Good luck!  Maybe he'll decide to stay a little longer for you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ha ha, too cute!  Hope he hangs out there for a bit longer!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, that's funny! Well, if you do have to change, here's hoping it's as smooth as ours is going...minus the fact that he comes to sleep with us at 4 am every morning!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    Love it!! Pete hasn't even tried. I don't think he's tall enough!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

So funny, hope your nit is not too long!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL thats adorable!
  • Options

I honestly didn't think he'd ever do it. He loves climbing on the outside of the crib trying to get in (to get toys or whatever), but he never even remotely tried to climb out...until yesterday where I caught him twice half way over. So, I guess it was only a matter of time! I'm just glad he made it out safely & didn't fall.

He finally went to sleep after about 45 min initially, and he just woke up again now crying. He has a cold, so that's not helping the situation. I gave him Tylenol, so hopefully he'll be good for the rest of the night!

And I am realizing the downfall of turning the crib - I can barely reach him in there!

• Options
    hahaha, that's so cute!
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Boo to climbing out of the crib, hilarious to telling himself good job! What a great story. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    That is so funny! Hopefully he won't do it again. When we're y'all planning on switching to a toddler bed?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    LOL! That is so adorably funny. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

That's ridiculously awesome.

B sometimes claps and says 'yay' for himself.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"