Georgia Babies

Tubal Ligation

I had the Palmeroy procedure done 8 years ago and recently decided that we wanted more children. The reversal procedure is very expensive but I have heard that you can get pregnant without the reversal procedure? Any ideas?

Re: Tubal Ligation

• Not sure that you meant to post this here on the ATL board but hey... whatevs. Google is my friend... https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/486-html.html Sure you could hope that you are in that 1% but I seriously doubt its gonna happen. Seems to me that your only other option would be IVF but that's probably even more $$$ than the reversal.

• As PP said, there's like a 1% chance of getting pregnant after tubal ligation. I don't really know what kind of options you're looking for, and this probably isn't the best board. I think your only option would be to get a reversal, I just did get a quick google search and it said they cost on average about $6000 and have a 95% success rate. I realize that's not really cheap, but it's a whole lot less than IVF and other fertility treatments, and that's a good success rate.
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"