LGBT Parenting

Ornament Thank You!

My beautiful ornament arrived yesterday.  There no name name on the packing list, so, "come out, come out, wherever you are!"

We realized this year we have absolutely nothing "gay" on our tree...so our elf provided! Luke loved the sparkles on the rainbow flag. He just kept staring at it:)

Thank you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ornament Thank You!

• I also got an ornament with no name! Actually ornaments - I mentioned in my elf questionnaire that I have moved back to the US after 4 years away and I don't have any ornaments currently. So I got a whole box of beautiful glass ornaments!

Thank you, whoever you are! My only clue is that you are in Nevada. At least that is what the shipment said.

M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
  • imageLolaBelle515:

My beautiful ornament arrived yesterday.  There no name name on the packing list, so, "come out, come out, wherever you are!"

We realized this year we have absolutely nothing "gay" on our tree...so our elf provided! Luke loved the sparkles on the rainbow flag. He just kept staring at it:)

Thank you! 

There should have been a note with it to tell you it was from me lol.  Sorry it wasn't sent more personally but directly shipped.  It's hard to find a "gay" ornament in stores in my area of Texas.  I am glad you enjoy it as I was worried it was too "gay" lol!

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much, 2 moms2b!  It was a bit of an odd request (my wife said, "really, we need a "gay" ornament?)...but I'm so glad you found something!  I think it's good to honor that aspect of our family at Christmas:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"