Two Under 2

Just wondering

What does your toddler call your baby?

I'm trying to picture how DS is going to spit her name out, and I can't wait to hear his version Stick out tongue

Re: Just wondering

• My 2yr old DD is a very good talker.  She calls her brother "Baby Joseph" or "Baby Joey."  The thing I found adorable was when DD would walk around carrying her baby doll and calling it "my baby Joseph."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD's name is Emily.  DS was a late talker and either called her 'baby', then he said Emmy, now he pronounces her name properly.

DS's name is Austin and she calls him Annie.  It's cute :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DSs name is Luke. My DD called him "uke" for the longest time. Now he's "oompa." The nickname stuck and we all call him that now. She can say the L sound, she just refuses to say Luke. So oompa it is! 
  • Her name is Kayla, DS calls her Kia, or baby, or baby Kia, seestor (sister), or gurl (girl).  She might end up with Kia as a nick name...

image   image

• My DS's name is Dylan and DD calls him "Dee-Dee" most of the time but she can say Dylan.
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DS2 is named Malcolm, DS1 calls him "mal mum" he used to call him "ma bop" so he's getting closer to being correct! DS2 isn't old enough to talk yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DS1 calls DS2 "baby." He seems to understand "brother" (like if I say, "give your brother a kiss") but he doesn't seem to fully understand that his brother's NAME is Jack (and he certainly doesn't say it).
  • Dd1's name is Audrey and DS was 15 months when she was born. He called her "Ada". Now, both kids are good talkers both over 2 so they can say DD2s name just fine :
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"