South Florida Babies

New to Weston and Preggers...

Hello All,

My husband and I just moved to Weston and we found out we're pregnant with our second child. I would love some recommendations for doctors that you've used! Preferably female and someone you trust performing a C-Section.

Thanks so much!

Re: New to Weston and Preggers...

• I don't know any doctors in Weston, but I have a few in Plantation I can recommend.

Dr. Grenitz delivered my daughter by C-section, he is awesome!

Dr. Matos delivered both of my nieces by C-Section too and my sister was very happy with her.

I hope that helps. Also the hospital out in Miramar is awesome if you find a Weston doc, my sister-in-law delivered there and loved it, but I don't know her doc.

• I see Dr. Heather Christie out of Memorial Miramar Medical Plaza.  She and her partners are great!  Highly recommend them!
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Weston and I just had my little boy at Memorial West off of Flamingo Rd. on Nov 3rd. Dr Joanne Richards and her team are absolutely wonderful. I had a very smooth delivery and they took such good care of us. You get your own huge room with your baby right beside you the entire stay. She also has an office in Hollywood. I highly recommend her. She is in such demand her office gets crazy at times, but she is always worth the wait. Very peaceful demeanor and calming to new expectant mothers.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"