December 2010 Moms
Options

Blast from the past

Blast from the past

I was cleaning out the favorites bar on my computer last night and found the link to the DecMoms10 site that Loves made when we were all pg. What a trip! I had fun going back through everything last night :)

Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out.  

https://dec2010teams.weebly.com/index.html

imageimage

Re: Blast from the past

• Options
    OMG, so many December moms are gone! Sometimes I worry that something bad happened and we would never know. But I am paranoid like that.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    Aww, it makes me sad to see all the ladies who aren't around anymore =(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also found that link in my favorites last year arpund T's 1st b-day. It was crazy to see how many babies there were that we just don't see any more. I would imagine even more have 'dissapeared' in the past year.
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Fun! I honestly don't even remember most of those people. I need to see old signatures to refresh my memory.

I still can't believe Avery was the only baby from our group born on Christmas.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

wow, I know there were a lot of us, but damn, there were A LOT of us back then! That made me sad reading chatterbox's story again. I wonder how she is doing =(

And how bout this - does anyone remember Starbuck? She had that crazy story about breaking up with her SO while pg?

• Options
    I still have that link too and have looked at it at it a time or two.  Crazy how many there were!  I miss some of those ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebosha711:
    wow, I know there were a lot of us, but damn, there were A LOT of us back then! That made me sad reading chatterbox's story again. I wonder how she is doing =And how bout this does anyone remember Starbuck? She had that crazy story about breaking up with her SO while pg? nbsp;

I don't remember Starbuck but I do remember the whole kateysue drama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"