December 2010 Moms
Options

Gross things our kids do

I was sitting on the couch drinking coke when I look down in my cup and see Molly's our dog dingo bone. Thanks Jared.

What gross things have the December LOs been up to lately?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.

Re: Gross things our kids do

• Options
    Yea, these 2 year olds are getting pretty nasty. I caught Sam the other day with her finger in her nose and then directly into her mouth. ugh...frigg'n gross! She has done it a few times since then. Seriously? blech!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh, A has definitely been on a pick-his-nose-and-eat-it kick!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemands629:
    I might have found mine eating her poop.  ::sigh::

Lulu for the win!

Every time C sits on the potty, he jumps off, crams his head in the toilet and insists he must "smell it, smell it" even though he never actually poops there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemands629:

Yea.  Poop eating is going to win the gross contest every time.  EEEWWW!!!!! :(

All Jack does is declare his poop "Stinky poopies!!" any time he goes poop in the potty. 

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options

C likes to either A.) take off her diaper when she goes poop and fling it everywhere or B.) put her hands down the back of her pants and take the poop out! 

So whenever she says the word poop we have to take her very seriously and watch her like a hawk!  My poor daycare provider learned this the hard way when she went to get her after her nap one day to discover her naked w/ poop everywhere!  I guess it's good that she's a constipated kid and she has hard nugget poop instead of soft ones!  What is it with kids and poop!  

photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesdpookie13:

C likes to either A.) take off her diaper when she goes poop and fling it everywhere or B.) put her hands down the back of her pants and take the poop out! 

So whenever she says the word poop we have to take her very seriously and watch her like a hawk!  My poor daycare provider learned this the hard way when she went to get her after her nap one day to discover her naked w/ poop everywhere!  I guess it's good that she's a constipated kid and she has hard nugget poop instead of soft ones!  What is it with kids and poop!  

Oh yeah, you're not along on this one!  C hates to have poop in his diaper.  Twice on the playground at DC, he pulled it out and once he rubbed it on the astroturf.  They watch him really closely now.... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelrn327:
    imagesdpookie13:

Oh yeah, you're not along on this one!  C hates to have poop in his diaper.  Twice on the playground at DC, he pulled it out and once he rubbed it on the astroturf.  They watch him really closely now.... 

When J was in time out last night we heard a loud gas sound and he started screaming "I pooped! I pooped!" DH thought he was just trying to get out of time out. He wasn't. Lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    imagejarebearsmom:
    imagelrn327:
    imagesdpookie13:

When J was in time out last night we heard a loud gas sound and he started screaming "I pooped! I pooped!" DH thought he was just trying to get out of time out. He wasn't. Lol

Lol, JBM.  

We haven't had any poop incidents recently (fingers crossed!) but we did have a pee/timeout one.  B didn't want to get out of the bath and hit his dad so hard he knocked his glasses off, so we had to do a naked timeout.  B knows he shouldn't pee on the carpet, but often starts to pee a bit before he realizes it.  Within seconds of going into time out, he starts to pee, stops himself, and then spends the rest of the 90 seconds going, "Uh oh!" over and over again and pointing at the wet spot.  I'm not sure how effective that timeout actually was.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    Probably the grossest thing Ava does (knock on wood) is eat paper. She will literally bite pieces off and chew it and then come find me and show me because she thinks it is HILARIOUS. We can't even give her a sticker (which she loves) because she'll eat those, too. My child is a goat. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imagemands629:

You win. By a mile.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

omg, some of these have me gagging!

Jilly can vouch for mine - DS was on this coin operated kiddie spaceship simulator ride at the mall & he put his mouth on the joystick. Just thinking about how many germs were on that thing makes me want to barf. And I'm pretty sure that's how he came down with a stomach bug that night!

• Options
    Last night J picked his nose and said "here mommy" then wiped a booger on my hand. Gross.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"