December 2010 Moms

Ear Infection Question

I am very lucky that Jonny didn't have any ear infections as a baby. But I know unfortunately that many of you have dealt with them for a while...

My mom is watching both boys while I'm at work today and she thinks little Benny has an ear infection because he's pulling a bit at his right ear and is generally fussy/not napping well. And both boths have had colds for the past week or so (runny noise, mucosy poops, etc).

I think that if he really had an ear infection that he wouldn't be sleeping so well at night. Even with being sick he's been sleeping 6pm - 4 or 5am. I go in and do a diaper change (poop), small bottle and sometimes he goes back to sleep until 6am, sometimes he doesn't.

Did any of your kiddos have ear infections but still sleep flat on their backs so well at night?

Just curious.

I think she's being a little paranoid since I was one of those kids who go chronic ear infections as a baby.

I can't take any time of work this week. But I made an appt for him tomorrow afternoon and my mom is going to take him to the pedi's for me just to check anyway. They said I just needed to write/sign a note saying she's his grandma and can take him to the appt, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ear Infection Question

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"