Kentucky Babies
Options

Moving to Louisville

Hi ladies!! I am almost 7 weeks pregnant and moving to eastern Louisville early December for my husbands company. I need some recommendations for obgyns out in Louisville. My doctor now is irreplaceable, however, I guess I'll have to try!! 
BFP #1 9/30/11- Ultrasound at 6 wks on 10/12/11 says healthy baby- Appt 11/7/11 says says baby m/c at 8 wks- D&C on 11/9/11 at 10 wks~~~~~BFP #2 8/30/12- Praying for a healthy beautiful baby girl in May! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moving to Louisville

• Options
    I recently moved to Louisville too. I go to All Women which is an all female practice in St. Matthews. Doctors from the practice deliver at Norton Suburban or Baptist East. Good luck with your decision!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I go to Partner's in Women's Health which is located also in the St. Matthews area off Dutchman's Lane. I recently switched to that practice from Women's First and really like it! I have several friends who go to All Women and also love it. I dont think you can go wrong with either, and both are close to the east end.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Dr. Nett Advocates for Women's Health. They have a Norton location as well as an office near the Summit shopping center. Can't say enough good things about her! She's the best!
  • Options
    I moved to Louisville two years ago. I love Baptist OBGYN Associates. They are located right at Baptist East Hospital, with another office in Shelbyville. Dr. Bruneau delivered my son on June 29.
  • Options
    I go to Women First at Baptist East. I had a bad experience with All Women when I had a mc, so I switched when I got pregnant with ds. However it was highly recommended to me when I was looking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I no longer live in Louisville as of Dec 2011 but lived there for 6 years! I loooved my experience with Women's First at Baptist East. My doctor was Dr. Michele Johnson! I really wish that she was up here near Cincinnati where I live because I would have wanted her to be the one to deliver my baby! I don't really care too much for the OB practice I'm with :(

I would check out their website at www.wfoflou.com

Hope this helps :) 

My DH and I are expecting our first child! A boy.. we're thrilled :)http://www.thebump.com/profiles/kestes946/settings/avatar/index# BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm new to the pregnancy thing, and was seeing Dr. Wilson at Total Woman,but recently switched OB/GYN's.  Loved her, however, I wanted to deliver at Baptist Hospital East (awesome facility) and Total Women work out of Norton Suburban. All my mommy friends love Partners in Women's Health.  They can deliver at Baptist Hospital East.  Their website is:  https://www.piwhky.com/

• Options
    I switched from Women First to Partners in Women's Health. I felt there were too many patients at Women First and had my first baby with Partners and will have my second baby with them as well. I see Dr. Link.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I"m using UofL OB/GYN & Women's Health. I like that they're downtown close to the children's hospital. I also like that they're a teaching group so I know they're staying up to date on all the latest stuff.

Good luck with your endeavors.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"