February 2013 Moms

Hormones make me a crazy lady!!!

OMG...I have banished myself to the house...and to not speak...TO ANYONE!

I yelled at DH last night for going to bed. That's right - GOING TO BED! We were watching TV and he went to bed...and I didn't know and I went in the bedroom and started yelling at him for leaving all the lights on in the house & how he could have at least shut of the TV HE was watching!! I even tried to apologize, but he didn't seem to interested, which made me angry all over again hahaha!

Then today I yelled "f*ck" in my truck about 14 times because DH was telling me to back it up differently than I already had...which makes very little sense, but holy hell it made me mad! It was perfectly fine how I did it!

Then I yelled at my dog for barking...

What's next? Shall I yell at my cat for meowing? Perhaps get mad at the snow for being cold? Maybe swear at the TV because it is playing "too much Christams music" - oh wait...did that and changed the channel already hahaha! What the heck is wrong with me!!?!? This is SOOO not me!!
No wonder DH went out of the house to his hair appointment over an hour earlier than he had to! HAHA

Sweet Lord I need a hormone break...or DH and the dogs do! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one going slightly insane?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hormones make me a crazy lady!!!

• Same here. These last few weeks have been very trying on us. 

My husband just changed offices and has been wanting a coffee pot at his desk. So today I was running errands in town and I was going to go pick up a coffee pot with some coffee and a mug and set it up at his desk and put a bow on it (he's not in the office very much, so I wanted to surprise him). Out of the blue he calls me and says if I was planning on getting him a coffee pot today, not to bother because the lady at his work brought in a big industrial one...

I went nuts! I was all excited for him to call me afterwards while drinking his warm coffee and that witch has the nerve to bring in her own %#$#*^# coffee pot! So we got into a huge argument about that, and now he's on his way home. Dun dun duunnnn. 

And I was yelling at the cat for meowing today. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm so happy I'm not the only one feeling nuts. I'm starting to have a hard time working because serving customers requires patience and I have none lately. For now I've managed to stick to cursing the customers out under my breath and away from the counter but I'm sure my co workers are wondering why I'm talkin to myself lol

Such a convenient time I feel fat and crazy all at once lol

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

• Loading the player...
  • imageknickerbockers:

And I was yelling at the cat for meowing today. 

This made me giggle. Sometimes you can't figure out what they're trying to tell you to the point of where you're sure they're just doing it to spite you! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I got so mad and had to leave the house because DH cleaned out and organized the kitchen cabinets! I threw a fit and told him he had no business doing that since I have control over the kitchen lol! I feel so bad now, he was trying to help me out. I probably ruined any chance of him doing me a kind favor like that again!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had a bad day on Monday and my husband popped in my favorite movie to try to cheer me up -but I was too grumpy to watch it and said I wasn't in the mood.  So he took it out, no trouble at all.  

10 minutes later I felt so horrible that I hadn't wanted to watch the movie when he was trying to be nice that I started crying and ended up sobbing (SOBBING!) for 30 minutes.  

I cried for 30 minutes because I didn't want to watch a movie.  

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm the same.

I went to the doctors office today and there was a truck DOUBLE PARKED in the first two spots, and the man was sitting in it reading a book.  Being 8 months pregnant with a definite waddle and horrible back pain.... this set me off!  I rolled down my window and yelled at him..... oops.

Note: The only other parking spot was at the end of a very long parking lot.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The hormones are starting to get me too!  Yesterday morning, I was trying to get ready and realized that there was a spot on one of my shirts that didn't come out in the wash.  I got all frustrated that the shirt had not been rewashed and sprayed where the stain was before being laid out to dry, and DH just said "okay" to everything that I said.  Later I realized that DH has been doing all of the laundry by himself for months, and he's taken on cooking most days when that's normally what I do while he does laundry.  I felt really bad for being cranky, and when I told him that I was sorry for acting like a jerk I almost started crying, lol.  He's too good to me, and I feel so bad when I get irritated about little things.  I won't miss these crazy hormones when they're gone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • imagelemonadepink:
    The hormones are starting to get me too!  Yesterday morning, I was trying to get ready and realized that there was a spot on one of my shirts that didn't come out in the wash.  I got all frustrated that the shirt had not been rewashed and sprayed where the stain was before being laid out to dry, and DH just said "okay" to everything that I said.  Later I realized that DH has been doing all of the laundry by himself for months, and he's taken on cooking most days when that's normally what I do while he does laundry.  I felt really bad for being cranky, and when I told him that I was sorry for acting like a jerk I almost started crying, lol.  He's too good to me, and I feel so bad when I get irritated about little things.  I won't miss these crazy hormones when they're gone.

OMG...every single one of these posts made me giggle!!
    I am SO HAPPY I am not the only crazy lady! :)
    After my meltdown day when hubby ran away to escape the crazy...he came home cheery as could be and brought me "Turtles Ice Cream" - and that is why I know he still loves me!! lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"