Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

OB/GYN for Baylor Medical Center at Frisco

Anyone have any recommendations for an OBGYN that delivers at Baylor Medical Center at Frisco?  I loved the hospital I delivered at with my first baby, not my OBGYN.  She didn't see me once in the hospital.  

Re: OB/GYN for Baylor Medical Center at Frisco

• Dr Leslie Welborne (https://www.centennialobgynpa.com/) delivered my first last summer and will be delivering our second DS this January. I loved her, her bedside manner, the hospital and my overall experience, so I'm feeling very comfortable going into this with her a second time. Office wait times can be very erratic...sometimes ten minutes, sometimes an hour, but I think that's pretty standard for OBs.
  • I just delivered at Baylor Frisco with Craig Ranch OB, they have three OBs all of whom I met and they all seemed pretty good.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're willing to go outside of Frisco, we loved Garrett Garner with Northlake Ob/Gyn at Plano Presby (I live in Frisco, and it's an easy drive to Plano Presby).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My husband and I currently live in Dallas, but we will be moving to Frisco in October. I am only 13 weeks, but I have been seeing Dr. Suzette Boyd. Her office is at Baylor Medical Center, and I highly recommend her. She and her nurses are extremely friendly. She was also voted a D Best in Collin County. I tried a couple of other doctors in Dallas, so I know how hard it is to find the one that makes you comfortable. I feel very blessed to have found her. I hope this helps, good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dr. Steven Harris. I delivered with himat Baylor downtown, but he dual offices out of Frisco. He's a fantastic doctor with a soft bedside manner. Plus, he's antic section/induction if that factors into your decision at all.

Ethan Michael - 12/21/09
    Norah Jewel - 2/26/14

• Dr. Michelle Pepperell at Frisco OBGYN. She is the best doc I have ever had in my life and my delivery experience at Baylor Frisco was great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My sister used Dr. Ehmer at Baylor downtown and his practice is also in Baylor Frisco. I will be delivering with him in Frisco. He seems wonderful so far!
  • We very much like Dr. Dennis Eisenberg.  Good luck!
  • Dr. Melissa Bailey is a very sweet and good doctor. Her off is at Medical Baylor in Frisco. I live in Dallas and had to go all the way to Frisco just to see her and I like her so far.
  • She's my OB as well! I'd love to hear more about your personal experience with her!! Let me know what's the best way to communicate with you!
  • friscoobgyn.com has 5 OB's in their practice and they all seem extremely nice and knowledgable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"