Orange County Babies
Options

Birthing center

Hi, DH and I are new to the area and TTC. I am considering South Coast Midwifery... any one use them or have another recommendation for a birthing center in the area? I love the idea of a water birth! Big Smile

Re: Birthing center

• Options
    Hi I'm a doula in OC and have been to many births at SCM. If you would like a concierge experience with water birth at home or in their birth center they are a great choice! They also have a beautiful new facility opening in irvine in January 2013. Best of luck and congrats:
  • Options

Hi there.  I checked out SCM and Beach Cities Midwifery (they're in Laguna Hills and Long Beach).  I chose Beach Cities.  I just got a better vibe, more personal attention.  Their main midwife has a PhD in nursing.  They have a midwife and two assistants at every birth.  Their birthing center is small but it's very nice.  I found their prices to be more reasonable also. Oh and they do have tubs for water births.

I just wanted to suggest it to you in case you hadn't heard of it. Their Yelp page has great reviews and a little video you can watch:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/beach-cities-midwifery-laguna-hills

Good luck!!

photo bffbc5ae-9d71-4881-9c49-419ebb53d956_zps9ce18766.jpg BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you very much! I will look in to them as well! Laguna Hills would be close for us.
  • Options
    just wanted to let you know as a new Mom I own a hair salon that is organic,no fumes and or chemicals safe for lactating Mom's . Uses no ammonia or bleach .call 949.646.4663.Newport beach    Susan  honeyhairstudio.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"