March 2013 Moms
Options

third trimester sick again?

I am 28 weeks so I'm just now getting into my third trimester. I seems like my first trimester symptoms are returning. Vomiting,nausea, breakouts. Low appetite. Just plain old sick. Has this happened to anyone else? All was well in my second trimester. :

Re: third trimester sick again?

• Options
    I'm 29 weeks today and I feel the exact same way. All my icky symptoms went away around week 17 and last week I started to feel the same way again. Like I said to my husband...at least I know it will be going away in a few weeks unlike when you have it in the beginning and are just hoping it doesn't last all 40 weeks :)

• Options
    Same here....a little bit. I've been feeling kind of nauseous the past two days, but it might be partially attributable to my diet. However, I've been super hungry later, so it's a weird contradiction that I have going on right now.
    BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep!  I have been eating smaller meals again, and keeping crackers by my nightstand for the mornings!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Me too. I would type more but I'm off to puke my sandwich from lunch!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yes! me too - very bummed about it....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm not there quite, yet but lord I am praying this doesn't happen again. I was sooo miserable. The women who say pregnancy is just bliss wrapped up in a glittery bow are flat out liars. Hope you feel better soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    this exact thing happened to me. my doc said more than likely it is acid reflux. she explained that you don't always get that burning sensation that just a little bit of acid can make you feel completely nauseous. she suggested upping my tums intake and taking an over the counter acid reducer - zantac, prevacid, etc... i found the target up and up brand zantac equivalent works miracles. i really have seen an improvement since i started doing this - i am also craving chocolate milk (ovaltine) which i think helps too. i figure between the tums and milk my little man will have bones of steel :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm 28 weeks also and am not sick again, I never stopped being sick! I have been nauseous all day every day since week 5. I hate being pregnant!!!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options

Me :(

I finally started feeling better around 23w and I swear as soon as I hit 27w it was like I was back in the first tri :( 

Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    yes! i had like 2 weeks of no morning sickness. Today it started back again... good thing i have zofran!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Me!!!  I lost breakfast this morning and have been extremely tired and moody ALL DAY!!   I had my first family Christmas get together yesterday and didn't even want to eat pumpkin pie!!! It was soo sad!

I hope you (and the rest of us) feel better soon!!  The next 2.5 months will go by super fast I'm sure!

• Options
    Yep, I'm almost to the third tri and for the last two days, it's been headaches and nausea. Oh. Joy.
  • Options
    Ugh...I do think it has to do with my acid reflux as well. I'm so sick of tums though. I think I'm gonna try zantac. The bad heartburn makes me not want to eat. It's horrible. I'm probably gonna spoil this kid rotten. He's not getting any siblings. LOL! It's probably gonna take about a year for my skin to recover. I'll be needing some proactive after he's born. :
  • Options
    Yes, definitely.  I am tired all the time, nauseated, extremely emotional, etc.  And I know this has to do with being emotional, but I am really sick of everyone always asking "How are you feeling?" I feel like a whale, thanks for asking. A very tired, sick whale.
  • Options
    Oh yeah... They're coming back alright : ughhhh
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"