LGBT Parenting

TTT

What are the 10 Things for this Tuesday?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: TTT

• 1.  See post below - I can no longer suck in the baby belly.  Dammit! Wink

2.  DW has requested I make a very special cake for her coworkers.  I'm happy to do it but it includes my favorite alcohol.  DW bought all the ingredients and the bottle of rum is sitting on the counter just laughing at me.

3. The four bottles of wine sitting on my office desk do not seem to bother me at all. Stick out tongue

4.  I didn't bring lunch today which means I have to go out for lunch and it's all I've thought about for the last 30 minutes.  Who wants to bet I head out for lunch before 11:30?

5. We have to figure out DD's new sleep issues.  She wants the door open which is fine but then she wakes up and comes into our room.  And then no one gets sleep. 

6. I have to write job descriptions for my two coworkers (whom I supervisor) this week.  Their raises depend on my ability to write these things.  I'm kinda worried.

7. The apple I'm eating is not going to cut it.  Food is needed.

8.  My neighbor passed away back in March.  At the time her family took her dog to live elsewhere.  Now her son is living in the house and he has the dog with him.  I saw them for a walk this morning and the dog came running over.  It's so good to have her back in the neighborhood.

9.  I'm finally starting to get excited for Christmas.

10.  ???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:

5. We have to figure out DD's new sleep issues.  She wants the door open which is fine but then she wakes up and comes into our room.  And then no one gets sleep. 

When we finally decided to stop letting the kids come to our bed (barring illness) we (ahem, I) would just walk them back to their bed, kiss them, and leave. repeat 10002x. Made for a series of sleepless nights, but it stopped.

• Loading the player...
  • image2brides:
    imageTwo*True:

When we finally decided to stop letting the kids come to our bed (barring illness) we (ahem, I) would just walk them back to their bed, kiss them, and leave. repeat 10002x. Made for a series of sleepless nights, but it stopped.

Yeah, I figure we'll go that route.  This is only about 1 week new.  The issue is, when I walk her back to bed she screams bloody murder if I try to shut the door.  But if I leave the door open she'll lay down quietly.  So I leave the door open, go back to bed and then we repeat the cycle next time she wakes up.  I miss my child that STTN with no issues.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  This cold just keeps adding more and more great new symptoms.  After resisting for a loooong time, I think I'm going to have to cave and go get a Netti Pot.

2. We are SO blessed and lucky to have our extended old rugby team family.  But it makes it awfully hard when putting together things like Baby Shower guest lists.  I know, it's a great problem to have.  Doesn't make it easier though.

3. Lots of work to do before 12/31.  That seems nice and far away until I remember that I'll be out of the office for 4 1/2 of those days.  Yikes!  I think I'll be doing a lot of work from home/the car.

4. Not looking forward to the 10 hour drive each way WITH puppy.  But very excited to go to IN and be with S's family for X-Mas. 

5. Wish I could be with my family too though.

6. S's Mom and Sister are throwing us a small family Baby Shower while we're in IN.  Should be a blast!  I really need to get on it with getting hostess gifts though.

7. Mailed X-Mas gifts to my family yesterday and showed up at Fed-Ex really unprepared.  I could kick myself for the amount of money I ended up spending to just get it done and get out of there!  It's insane.  I tried to make myself feel better by remembering how thrifty I typically am and allowing myself this 1 slip-up.  I AM really glad it's just done though.

8. Made AWESOME green chicken chili last night for dinner.  I really wish I had brought leftovers today for lunch, but instead I brought something else.

9. I may get some static for this, and that's fine, but I often feel like I'm the only person on the planet that feels way more pity for Adam Lanza, than anger.  Of course I don't condemn his actions in any way, but I just can't get over how much suffering and torture he must have gone through in his life prior to last Friday.

10. Most importantly, I'm SO relieved to hear that the NBC Sr. Foreign Correspondant team is safe after being kidnapped in Syria.  I went to High School with one of those guys and their welfare has consumed my thoughts for the last 20 hours or so.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• 1. My brother got out of the hospital Friday afternoon and spent the weekend recovering at my parents' house. I was glad I got to be there and I thank people for their wishes of support.

2. We're going to do our first IUI tomorrow or Thursday! Went in for Manada's cycle monitoring this morning and they will call with the blood test results this afternoon.

3. Manada is working from home this week so that we could have the extra flexibility we needed for an unknown insemination day. Right now she is cuddling the dog. They're adorable.

4. I'm anxious about the amount of grading I have to get done before the holidays. All I want to do is think about babies.

5. Manada saw her chart today while the doc was out of the office. She saw that her FSH level at the beginning of this cycle was under 10! The doctor never told us this so we just assumed it was high because her AMH is so low.

6. Manada's lead follicle seems to be in great shape this month, so fingers crossed for our IUI this month. 

7. People keep mentioning that the HSG can increase your chance of conception in the next few months. Would be great to have some payout from that horrible procedure for her.

8. Clearly I need a TTC check-in since that is almost all this post is about.

9. It's so nice to see the new people joining the board. GAYBY BOOM!

10. We're having a couple of our friends (my old roommates) over for dinner . tonight. I'm looking forward to that, but not to the housecleaning before then.

****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1.  So this is my last week before I go on vacation.  I won't go back to work until the 3rd of January.  I am so excited.  I have not taken more than 2 days off in a row in over 6 years.

2.  My boss emailed us all yesterday letting us know she is on vacation this week.  Mix this with #1 and I am really finding it hard to be motivated and keep my brain out of vacation mode.

3.  My doctor has told me to get my protein intake up.  The issue is I am not a fan of meat during this pregnancy, burning out on Greek yogurt, and my stomach is now so small getting a protein shake in is hard.  Any suggestions here would be amazing as I am drawing a blank!

4.  I had a mini freak out this morning when talking to M... we only have about 45 days left til the boys eviction date. Are we really ready for this, can I do 45 more days etc?  She was so calm and sweet and said we won't have all the answers but together we can do this.

5. I am officially sleeping in the recliner or I roll on my back in my sleep and cannot breath.  M get's scared when I wake up completely out of breath or she has to wake me up as I am wheezing.  I miss cuddling and hate that she is sleeping on the couch just to be in the same room.  She sleeps miserably on the couch.

6.  Christmas is just a few days away!  So exciting as I love getting together with family and I will get to get out of the house!!!

7.  36 phone calls left to be made.  Then I am officially done for the year.  Come on motivation!

8.  I was asleep by 8pm last night and then woke up around 1am to not go back to sleep until 4am. This new sleep pattern is not ok...

9.  I have 4 sewing projects left to finish before Christmas as they are gifts. I think I might work on them Friday as long as my calls are done so I can clean the house this weekend. 

10.  We ordered our mom's gifts over a week ago and still have not received a shipping notification.  If we don't get the notification today, then I am worried they will not arrive on time.   I know our moms will understand but I hate hate hate knowing we may not have their gifts in time.

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1. I am so happy my interview was cancelled for this afternoon (I was interviewing someone) since it was going to cut it really close to leaving on time to get the kids.

2.  I don't know why I am so hurt/perturbed/upset....One of my BFFs from HS is evidently now an gun toting, ultra conservative Christian. She posted something on FB this weekend about the reason that the CT event happened was because God "isn't allowed in schools." I posted a few things back questioning this philosophy, but not lambasting her beliefs in any way. She then posted a huge tirade about "liberals" not respecting her conservative values, to which I posted that I am sorry if I upset her and it wasn't my intent. I believe that everyone should be free to believe in God/higher power/etc and to have a great day. She went through the 30+ other responses that agreed/cheered her on and 'liked' them, but didn't acknowledge mine. It seems stupid and childish and I only see her 1x a year if that and HS was 20+ years ago and clearly we aren't the same people.

3.  L made fudge cookies last night. OMG they are so good.

4. The kids are going on a field trip this afternoon. Always makes me a bit on edge.

5. I am starving. I hope there is something good in the cafeteria.

6.  I went to happy hour with co-workers last night. I love happy hour. Good drinks, good apps, good conversation, and didn't get home too late. Perfect.

7. But leaving the bar at 8, when it was starting to get crowded, made me feel like the uncool, frumpy, middle aged soccer mom that I am.

8.  I am debating taking a certification test this spring. I have to decide sometime in Jan and then start studying. It is a chunk of change to do it that work won't pay for,

9. It looks gorgeous out - bright blue skies, close to 60. I would much rather be outside. Too bad a cold front is coming in and this weekend, the highs will be in the 40s. Poo.

10.  The kids are going to be thrilled with Christmas. Carter was going on and on about how he wants a Nerf gun. I explained that we don't allow guns in the house. Little does he know that L caved and there are 2 Nerf guns hidden in the house. After  last week's tragedy, I am wondering if this is the right choice and have sought advice from every pediatrician I work with.

• 1) I just had some lime and salt popcorn. I bought it as a trial and it is yummy...must get more.

2) I made some taco soup and 3 bean salad last night to have for lunches all week. Ky wanted to help so I let her pour all of the ingredients in and stir. She thought it was the best thing ever.

3) Jo.Anns had a huge sale and I purchased some super cheap Frosty crafts for Ky. She has a love of Frosty....

4) I was supposed ot move desks last Wednesday. All of my stuff is at my new desk BUT my pc is still at my old one so I am split between the two...oy vey.

5) Last night Ky fell asleep in her normal 15-20 minute time frame...hopefully this is the end of her 1.5 hour bedtime struggle.

6) A's mom and dada are supposed to be keeping Ky Sunday night and on Christmas Eve while I work. Despite A's issues I am not goign to keep her form her grandma and grandpa BUT I have not heard back from them on times or anything...

7) I am worried my ornament exchange person did not get their ornament since I have not heard anything...

8) Ky and I have two gingerbread houses to build this week and a few Christmas crafts to compete.

9) I came home to mor items to wrap for Christmas for my parents...one day they will stop adding things to the pile right?

10) I am ready for lunch like now.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image2mommiesinoh:

7) I am worried my ornament exchange person did not get their ornament since I have not heard anything...

Who ever had me, please do not worry.  I have temporarily misplaced my mailbox key late last week but the post office will have my new key ready for me tomorrow AM. Embarrassed  I meant to include that in the other post going on around people getting theirs but totally forgot.   I am hoping to be home today when the mail runs so the lady can give me the mail out of my box instead of waiting for my key in the morning.

Also my secret buddy should get theirs today!

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    EDD 02/21/13
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1.  I haven't done a TTT in ages!

2.  We have out NT scan on Thursday.  While I'm super excited to see peanut again, I'm also really nervous too.

3.  We had J's company Christmas party Sunday night.  It was good fun and everyone came up to us to congratulate us.  However, I was under the impression that the pregnancy was still a secret.  I smiled and thanked everyone, but was a little frustrated that it was leaked before we wanted.

4.  J and I got into a fight last night.  Things got a little heated (and hormonal) and we had a good talk, but I don't know if it helped or not.  I feel like we have the same issues even though we both got them off of our chest.  ::Sigh::

5.  I'm hungry.  I don't want to eat lunch yet though, because if I do then I'll be super hungry way before dinner too.  Grumble.

6.  Work is dragging.....

7.  Sleep is not my friend.  For the past month or so I've been waking up in the middle of the night to a runny nose and sneezing attacks.  Add needing to get up to use the restroom and that equals a very, very sleepy me. 

8.  Because of #7 J isn't getting much sleep either.  As you can imagine, we're buckets of fun (eerrrr, I mean super cranky pants).

9.  I should get back to work...

10.  Unless I fall asleep first.

*BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • 1. It's raining this morning, looks like grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch and chicken and dumplings for dinner if it keeps up all day.

2. I'm not ready for Christmas.

3. My mom is really reaching out lately, I hope everything is ok.

4. I declared yesterday that A has officially begun puberty, she is an emotional, angsty girl now.

5. I would love a mug of thick, creamy hot chocolate.

6. We meet with the neurologist tomorrow, I'm nervous and excited to maybe get some answers.

7. I love the Christmas station the radio has been on for the last 2 weeks.

8. I want to treat myself to a mani pedi, I haven't gotten one in years but time is a luxury I can't afford.

9. My kids need a special day with a happy me.

10. I am ready for some definite news on the girls case.
  • image2moms2b:

5. I am officially sleeping in the recliner or I roll on my back in my sleep and cannot breath.  M get's scared when I wake up completely out of breath or she has to wake me up as I am wheezing.  I miss cuddling and hate that she is sleeping on the couch just to be in the same room.  She sleeps miserably on the couch.

Have you tried putting a thicker/heavier pillow against your back when you go to sleep? It can help remind you (even when sleeping) not to roll, because its in the way. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • I have not ever done a TTT, so I'm kind of excited. : )

1. Last real work day in the office!  I have a telecommute day this Friday and then my last come-in-to-work day is Jan 2!  But they are having a pot-luck goodbye and baby shower for me.

2. I'm soooo excited to start my new job! Jan. 7.  It is a going to be wonderful!

3. Leaving on a plane on Thursday to go to the mainland for Christmas. Can't WAIT!

4. DD's 10th birthday is on Friday!  I hope everything works out.  We are meeting her dad and her dad's family, plus my mom, and my DW and her family.  It is the first "everyone in DD's family" birthday.  We all get along, but we've never done this before!

5. I hate ants.  I have to call our landlord and tell him we need some kind of control.  I've gone as long as I can using natural and organic methods.  Today they were walking over my silverware. Ewww.

6. I love my co-worker.  She is 39 weeks and asked me to take her to McD's.  I complied, of course.  It's what you do for a pregnant lady.

7. I'm so excited to leave this job.

8. I'm a little worried that baby isn't moving as much.  28 weeks and kind of slowing down.  I know that it comes and goes, and he'll move if I eat/drink sugar and lie down.  It was a busy weekend, so maybe he's just worn out and needs a little rest.

9.  My thighs and butt got really big.  I can't get my pants on anymore. Sigh.

10. I cannot WAIT to see my family this weekend!  I love them more than the moon and the stars and living in Hawaii makes us so far away from them. It is the best gift ever!

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• 1. I am TERRIBLE at working from home! I forgot my USB key at work and have been napping during the day and trying to work in the evening.... Bah!

2. We got the call about an hour ago iui tomorrow! Whoh!

3. I am SO glad the iui is tomorrow as I've been feeling like a bit of a pin cushion lately and my poor vein needs a break!

4. Healy is dancing around the house to "if you're happy and you know it", she is so cute!

5. I am afraid to think this way, but I really believe that we will beat all the lowovarian reserve, and fertility odds and make it this month...

6. Healy had promised me a bougie stroller if we are successful the first go :. I am eyeing the uppababy vista in green or the Mutsy 4 rider in purple.

7. The "idle no more" movement is on my brain lately. As someone who is part Aboriginal, but is very fair featured, and who works in Aboriginal student support I am a little afraid of what will happen if things get ugly....

8. Healy is now singing a love song to her new frying pans have I mentioned how cute she is?

9. I am wondering if I can just beg off today and somehow make up for today's work throughout the holiday break :

10. Wow... I think we know where MY brain is today! Am also thinking of the rest of you in the iui/2ww/waiting for your next cycle camp :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• Let's see if I can get ten things...

1. The past ten days have been hellish at work. My team is literally imploding and I would like nothing more than to "seek success elsewhere" as I like to say.
    2. That said, I feel like I can't. In an ideal world I would get a job at another company, then take some time off for mat leave (not the full year but probably three months or so) and then within a year move back out east. I don't feel like I can go to a company and ask for a job that pays more, will transfer me to their Atlantic office within 2 years and let me keep my salary as is.

3. I wish something would just fall into my lap and make the decision for me.

4. Totally heart broken seeing the coverage on the shooting on Friday. I too feel sad for the shooter - obviously something has gone wrong - and a little scared because my mom and one of my sisters both work in schools.

5. There is a once-monthly "Mom's Night Out" in my city - I think I've mentioned them before? - and the next one is this coming Friday. I am really looking forward to it!

6. Tonight M and I have to finish the last of our baking. This weekend we made orange cream fudge and peppermint bark and both turned out delicious! Tonight is several dozen of several types of cookies.

7. My youngest sister, her husband and their adorable baby moved into their first home this weekend. I'm really proud of them, they had to work very hard to get what they have and have done really well, especially considering their age (21 and 23).

8. My middle sister is annoying me though. She's been handed everything in life and has no appreciation for the fact that not everyone does. For example, she is constantly asking me when M and I are going to buy a house like she and her husband. Well, her husband's mother GAVE them the money for the down payment on their house so it was pretty easy for them. She doesn't realize no one is giving me that kind of money and every spare cent we have right now is going into TTC.

9. It's a bit of a sore subject, clearly. Between 1-3 & 8, I'm not having the greatest week. I try to stay really positive about things but sometimes I just get down.

10. On the plus side, I've been doing weekly acupuncture sessions that I hope are helping. If nothing else it's pretty relaxing!
  • imageMeegs10.13.06:
    image2moms2b:

Have you tried putting a thicker/heavier pillow against your back when you go to sleep? It can help remind you (even when sleeping) not to roll, because its in the way. 

Yeah and it worked for a couple of nights so then we moved to other options.  M even bought me the wedge to put behind me so I cannot roll.  I managed to actually roll over it and on to her lol.  I think my hips start hurting so my body does what it needs to take the pressure off (I have a pillow between my knees usually) so I roll onto my back. 

The recliner isn't that bad for me and I find I am actually getting more nights of solid sleep as it keeps pressure off my hips, back and I can breath.  I just feel really bad for M as she sleeps horribly when we are not in our bed.  I am tempted to have her move the recliner to our room so she can at least sleep in the bed.   

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    EDD 02/21/13
  • Happy Tuesday!

1. I'm going to try to be a regular poster on the regular posts. This will help keep me focused. I was going to stay away from board for 2ww but I have to be realistic. It's just not possible. Plus I want to be here to cheer you ladies on and hear your news!
    2. My coworker just sent me this. This is hilarious: https://worldwideinterweb.com/photos/item/1733-the-50-most-awkward-pregnancy-portraits-ever.html scroll down to see all the photos!
    3. DW met me for lunch. She called to say she didn't want to wait until tonight to see me. She is always very lovey and doesn't want to leave my side after we do an IUI.
    4. I took yesterday after IUI off and just relaxed.
    5. I went to acupuncture appointment... which I don't find relaxing. It has been over 10 times now and I still sweat through it. I wonder if this will change.
    6. We've decided not to talk about "that thing we did" because we are afraid to jinx it. Every time DW was sure that I was, and I was always skeptical though having crazy symptoms due to progesterone.
    7. We are going to be with her family next week in Indiana and they have been told not to ask questions. Which is fine because we won't know until New Year's Eve.
    8. We have a layover on the way back on the 31st in Las Vegas. I've joked that I'll either need to celebrate or forget my sorrows so we should just stay there and drive back to California. We'll decide that day.
    9. I look pregnant because I've gained weight in this process and with fertility drugs. People who know I'm trying stare at my belly and I have to suck it in. Extra weight always goes there and not to my chest. Why?
    10. I can't believe the day is almost over. I have some things to get done before I am off for 10 days!
    M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
  • imagemollykelley:

We have a layover on the way back on the 31st in Las Vegas. I've joked that I'll either need to celebrate or forget my sorrows so we should just stay there and drive back to California. We'll decide that day.

I highly recommend this, either way!  We were in CT visiting my family and I had promised myself I could test 10DPO, so I did and it was a BFN.  I was so bummed as it was my Dad's Birthday and our last day there.  So in the airport on the way home I had 2 giant beers and it someone helped me drown my sorrows.  2 days later (12DPO) I got a BFP.  I attribute it to the beer.  Then again, I attribute most good things to beer.  Big Smile

Good luck!

(Oh, and we will also be with family in IN next week.  I'll send good sticky thoughts your way.  I'm sure you'll get them since we'll be so close!)

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• 1. Yesterday I was so excited that I wasn't nauseous.

2. Last night I had such a violent puking attack that I didn't make it to the toilet.

3. I threw up all over our bathroom counter, and everything on it. Literally, everything.

4. My V is so amazing. She got up and helped me clean it, then forced me to go to bed, and cleaned it all. I was so embarrassed, but very grateful. 

5. We haven't even got 1/4 of our christmas shopping done yet. Better hustle!

6. I am really excited to give V her present! It is a really cool receiver to pull all of our media together. I'm giving it to her with a gift voucher to buy speakers to go with it.

7. I go on holiday from Tuesday until the 3rd of Jan.

8. My brain has already checked out.

9. I have a new supervisor. I really like her! Lucky me!

10. I'm leaving for the day. have a good one ladies!  

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• 1) have not done TTT in ages!

2) so busy at work that I have not seen my DW and we work from home together CRAZY 

3) Girls are so big and the TWIN SPEAK has begun its cute.

4) umm what happened to Naps do kids just stop napping and then turn in to crying monsters ?

5) what to do about baby # 3   YES /NO so conflicted.  Everyone I know with three says they love it BUT.... But what ... and is it the same is 2 of the three are the same age.  I mean I know 3 is three... But if they are all 3 different age ( even if close ) that can make a big difference but if there are 3 kids and 2 are the same age it just how seems better in my mind. Of course I want this I think so am I rationalizing 

6) I am so ANTI Christmas an I am not sure why and I wanna get over it it seems to get worse every year.  I mean I like the idea of Christmas but I guess since its not my holiday so to speak ...   I am excited for the girls to have Xmas but i just feel like so many people expect things and i feel bad if we dot get presents and if they are not substantial  and M likes to make everything and i think most of its cool but i feel like people dont appreciate handmade stuff or its not enough .. I know i have some issues

7) customers are calling incessantly  over and over again  to check on their order . DID IT SHIP NOW - How bout now .. Well any word now ... NO but when it does we will e-mail you for crying out loud - WHEN WILL I GET IT ...and all this info is available on the site just help yourself to it .... I wanna order this item but it says out of stock but I wanna order it ... REALLY PEOPLE !!!

8) We hired a Sitter for thsi week so we can 100% focus on work cuz its PANDEMONIUM. The girls Love her. 

9)Whats for dinner ?

10 ) I have has thick slimy gook stun in my chest for a week now and its horrible and i feel like a mucus ball and nothing seems to help not excess water not musenix, sudafed i think its going to choke me to death.

OK back to work thanks for the break !

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • imageJGY:
    imagemollykelley:

We have a layover on the way back on the 31st in Las Vegas. I've joked that I'll either need to celebrate or forget my sorrows so we should just stay there and drive back to California. We'll decide that day.

I highly recommend this, either way!  We were in CT visiting my family and I had promised myself I could test 10DPO, so I did and it was a BFN.  I was so bummed as it was my Dad's Birthday and our last day there.  So in the airport on the way home I had 2 giant beers and it someone helped me drown my sorrows.  2 days later (12DPO) I got a BFP.  I attribute it to the beer.  Then again, I attribute most good things to beer.  Big Smile

Good luck!

(Oh, and we will also be with family in IN next week.  I'll send good sticky thoughts your way.  I'm sure you'll get them since we'll be so close!)

Thanks for the tip! Las Vegas on the 31st is sounding good!

And yay for Christmas in Indy! (DW and I will be in Indianapolis with her parents...) We'll send you and themommymonster waves!

M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
  • image2moms2b:

M even bought me the wedge to put behind me so I cannot roll.  I managed to actually roll over it and on to her lol.

This cracked me up!! 

image2moms2b:

The recliner isn't that bad for me and I find I am actually getting more nights of solid sleep as it keeps pressure off my hips, back and I can breath.  I just feel really bad for M as she sleeps horribly when we are not in our bed.  I am tempted to have her move the recliner to our room so she can at least sleep in the bed.   

Aw, maybe she can move the recliner. I'm glad you're at least sleeping well. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • 1. This is my first TTT

2. I have had a very emotional and crappy day today

3. I am a nanny and my previous employer is making my life a living hell 

4. We tried for the first time to get pregnant this weekend.

5. There is no way to know if we are pregnant or not, but my crazy mother is already asking about when we will know.

6. I am not looking forward to Christmas this year.

7. My family makes me crazy, but they mean well

8.I am wondering how I am going to avoid all of the questions at our holiday parties in the next week about not drinking.  I am not a heavy drinker, but our family does love their wine.  

9.Any suggestions on keeping calm?  I can't seem to keep my nerves under control these days

10. I really just want this year to be over with, I am ready to start anew

Sorry to be a downer, I am just a little stressed today 

T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• image2moms2b:
    image2mommiesinoh:

Who ever had me, please do not worry.  I have temporarily misplaced my mailbox key late last week but the post office will have my new key ready for me tomorrow AM. Embarrassed  I meant to include that in the other post going on around people getting theirs but totally forgot.   I am hoping to be home today when the mail runs so the lady can give me the mail out of my box instead of waiting for my key in the morning.

HA! I had you!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image2mommiesinoh:
    image2moms2b:
    image2mommiesinoh:

HA! I had you!

And the ornament is absolutely beautiful. I will post a picture on the virtual tree later today for all to see as it made me all teary eyed!

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    EDD 02/21/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"