March 2012 Moms

Pulled to a stand!!

Finally pulled to a stand. We have been working on it for awhile now and when I went to get him from his first nap today he was standing in his crib!! Yaaay Good thing I lowered his crib already when I saw he was trying to do it.

Still not a hands and knees crawl but I heard not all babies do. Just a pretty fierce army crawl. Especially if Gidget (our toy poodle) leaves one of her treats laying around!!

He was so proud of himself too!! I told him to not move, grabbed my camera and took one CUTE picture of him cheesing it up. It probably had something to do with all the cheering and jumping around I was doing to congratulate him! Haha  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pulled to a stand!!

• So cool!

We have a barely crawl here. She'll try but then drop back to army crawl as it is faster.

She will pull herself to a kneel quite often and to stand if she can use Daddy's shirt when he lays on the floor to play. She still won't go from laying to sitting up on her own though.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Awe! 

Nate learned how about two weeks ago and I know what you mean about being super proud of themselves ... It was so cute! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"