Georgia Babies

ob/gyn in snellville

I'm moving to. I need a ob i'm pregnant. I prefer a female.

Re: ob/gyn in snellville

• maybe you can try maternal gynerations. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Preferred Women's Healthcare is in Lawrenceville near Gwinnett Medical which is about 5 miles from Snellville. They are a fabulous practice. 3 female doctors and 1 male. Dr. Arona is the main doctor and I love her. Newest member is Dr. Long and she is out of this world. She delivered my daughter and has a great bedside manner. Also Julie Lupa (Nurse Practitioner) is fabulous as well. I have been going to them for over 10 years and delivered 2 children great staff and doctors.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatiekate_ga:
    Preferred Women's Healthcare is in Lawrenceville near Gwinnett Medical which is about 5 miles from Snellville. They are a fabulous practice. 3 female doctors and 1 male. Dr. Arona is the main doctor and I love her. Newest member is Dr. Long and she is out of this world. She delivered my daughternbsp;and has a great bedside manner. Also Julie Lupa Nurse Practitioner is fabulous as well.nbsp;I have been going to them for over 10 years and delivered 2 children great staff and doctors.

This. Had a great experience. I will add that they were pretty fast too...I never had to wait long which is important when you are working and trying to use very little leave for appointments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"