Pre-School and Daycare

Terrible...

all I can say about this shooting in CT is terrible.  My heart aches for those kids and those parents.  It's not until you have your own kids that you realize how terrible these things are...that you somehow put yourself in the terrible position that those parents are now in and are in tears.  I don't know how I'd continue in life if anything like this happened.  God bless those children and parents and staff at that school.  They did nothing to deserve such a horrible event.  I will hug my DD a litte (Iot) tighter tonight!

Re: Terrible...

• My heart goes out also for anyone affected.  I can't wait to see my 5 yr old and give her a big hug tonight! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i can't grasp it. why on earth and HOW could someone do this. he killed his brother and mother so i suppose there is no concern for life. those poor little children, struck with fear in their last moments. bless those teachers and first responders in addition to the families. what a freaking nightmare.

• Loading the player...
  • Awful!  Absolutely terrible! I'm deeply saddened for the families and friends of the victims and those affected by the tragedy. I'm hugging LO tight tonight!
  • Why kill those poor innocent children. So sad.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been crying about it off and on all weekend and gave my girls such big hugs and kisses this morning before my DH took them to school.  20 sweet, innocent, little new angels watching over us way to soon.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"