Single Parents

Emotional problem

I broke up with baby's dad 3 weeks ago. I'm 16 weeks pregnant now. Although we broke up, but we were seeing each other on and off, sometimes it good and sometimes it bad. We even had sex as well. But he told me he can't come back with me coz being a father and with me are too much stress and he wants to focus on the future. But yesterday I found out that he was texting other girls and he met them through a dating website. I have a huge fight with him and he told me we both need to move on our life. He said he not gonna see me till on Xmas. When I'm alone at home I can't stop thinking about him and I'm crying so bad all the time, can't even have a sleep and can't eat any food. I still really wish he could come back to me, Perhaps I pushed him a lot and hold him to tight like a control freak. How can I stop crying and not think about him? And does it affect the baby when I cry a lot? How can I change myself for the baby?
Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker

Re: Emotional problem

• If he doesn't want to be with you then it's for the best to not be with him. Focas on yourself and the upcoming arrival of your child. Go see your parents ask if they'd like to see a movie with you, ask your friends to go out with you, do something that makes you feel good. Crying a lot doesn't affect the baby however not eating and sleeping does affect the baby.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Start respecting yourself. You two are over, he doesn't see a future with you and this child. Sex will not make him change your mind, It will only make you feel worse. Oh and crying won't hurt the baby, but if he is sleeping with other girls, and you... An STD could effect the baby. 

I don't mean to sound judgey, i'm coming from a good place, i have been through that situation too many times. I hurt for way too long. I wouldn't ever want anyone to go through that pain and rejection. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it's hard but you need to move on. You need to foucs on yourself and your baby right now. I hope you have some supportive people around you. Try to get out and do something with friends or family. Take some Tylenol PM to help you sleep...I've had to do that a few times and it's on the safe meds list. Getting a good nights sleep will help with the emotional stress. And eat! Even if you just eat small amounts throughout the day, that's better than nothing. Please understand you deserve better. I hope you get to feeling better. *HUGS*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I agree with previous posters, I know it's hard, but try focusing on yourself and your LO,

The act of crying isn't exactly damaging, but extreme stress can affect pregnancy, as can not eating, and not taking care of yourself.

Try meditation and mild exercise, and go to your friends and family for an outlet to take your mind off of things.

Also, try to consider, his actions thus far are not what is best for the baby, at least not at this point. Keep what is going to be best for your little one's future in mind.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"