Georgia Babies
Options

Birthday Party location ideas?

We want to throw a birthday party for DD in January and are trying to figure out a good place to hold the party. We are in the Smyrna area and would prefer to do something nearby and not too expensive.

I thought about the TaylorBrawner house, but we would have to figure something for the kids to do and hire someone to entertain them. Which would be fine but I don't know where to begin on that.

Anyone have any ideas? TIA!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Birthday Party location ideas?

• Options
    My wife and I are running into this problem as well. Our daughter turns 1 in February. If you want to go to Kennesaw, there's Catch Air, which is a fun play place with bouncy toys and activities. Good luck finding something! I'll be checking this thread for advice as well.
  • Options

imagescolson1:
    My wife and I are running into this problem as well. Our daughter turns 1 in February. If you want to go to Kennesaw, there's Catch Air, which is a fun play place with bouncy toys and activities. Good luck finding something! I'll be checking this thread for advice as well.

They just opened a new Catch Air this past weekend in Sandy Springs just off Roswell Rd. It's probably closer. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a hard time finding a place, but decided on Catch Air in Sandy Springs.  The party will be in a couple weeks.  I took my LO to the Kennesaw location and he loved it.  I also liked that it.  It's bright and just seemed better then the other jumpy places we've been to.  The party packages are pretty good in my opinion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Tumble Bus is awesome!  We did that for Hailey's 3rd bday at Taylor Brawner. It worked out great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We went to a fun party at the Little Gym in Smyrna. Check out Atlanta Parent online or their magazine. They have tons of great ideas from entertainers to locations in Atlanta.
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"