Late Term and Child Loss

Just checking in

I haven't been checking in that much lately, but I have been reading every post, and I am so heartbroken to see so many new moms here.  As some of you know I recently found out I was pregnant again.  Sadly, today it was determined that this pregnancy is not viable.  I don't want to go to mc board, even though that is what I am going through, it so different after having a stillborn.  

It is really bringing up all the emotions of loss and wishing she was here, and thinking *she should be here!*  We have already been struggling with with the holidays and family not understanding why we are still grieving, and now with another mc on top of everything, its really hard.      

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14

Re: Just checking in

• Oh no! I'm so sorry you're going through another loss, and I don't think you should go to the m/c board..you should stay right here! ((hugs)) This is so unfair.:(

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• I am just so, so sorry to hear this.  It's bad enough to go through it once let alone twice - even if it is different.  I hate this for all of us.  Huge, huge hugs to you sweetie!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this in addition to your previous loss. That is totally unfair! Thinking of you!
  • I am so sorry for you, it really is not fair at all. I bet this time of year makes it even harder, I am praying for you right now. 

I understand why you don't want to be on the mc page, you belong here because we know and understand what you went through and we know how much you wanted this pregnancy to work out. I am so sorry.

Hang in there, your in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you.. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

• I am so, so sorry.  ((hugs)).  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• I am so sorry. We are absolutely here for you - you should stay here instead of go to the m/c board. Lots of hugs and thoughts your way.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I haven't been on in a little while but am glad that I checked in today so that I could offer you some support. Life is so unfair-I am so sorry that this is happening to you. My deepest sympathies.
  • I'm so sorry you're experiencing another loss. It is truly heartbreaking and numbing. We are here for you.  {{hugs}}
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Oh sweetie, I hate hearing this. I'm going through some of the same things right now, if you need to talk I'm always here for you. Huge hugs!
  • I am so sorry to hear this Bayberry.  Also to a&aw!  I hate that you have to experience this pain after the pain you have already felt.  Both of you please stay here!  It is a totally different dynamic over here.  HUGS to you both
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"