Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Excitedtostart

How are you feeling?? Will you be finding out what you are having?
TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Excitedtostart

• Options
    Hi! Thanks for asking!

Feeling okay, kind of depends on the day. The extreme nausea has abated, now it's just weird random nausea. I'm still pretty exhausted all the time. I also still have a hard time believing that this will actually happen and we're going to have a baby, let alone two babies. My OB says it'll feel more real when I can start to feel them. If not, then he suggests seeing a therapist. I can't tell if that was assholish or deep and concerned. I like him, so I'm erring on the side of him being caring and understanding. 

Much to the frustration and chagrin of most of our family, we're not finding out. I'm looking forward to that moment in the OR where they say what they are - again, providing I'm not the best phantom pregnant person in the world. 

Lately my biggest stressor is trying to buy a house from a crazy lady. She apparently would like our money, but doesn't want to move out. I'm not sure how that works out in her mind. It mostly makes me see red. If you see me on the 6 o'clock news, I'll gladly take contributions to the bail fund. 

Crazy people should not be allowed to sell their houses. This doesn't apply to legit mental illness, because I care for those people. Just to stupid people who live in their own little worlds. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. It will take awhile for it to really sink in, that's the nature of the IF beast. I was the same way. You have more willpower than I as far as finding out goes, haha :)  But the surprise will be really nice. My sister didn't find out with my niece, and it was really special.

that sucks about the house. I would be put of my mind pissed off. Bail money is yours girlfriend! Fingers crossed she stops being so nuts and the rest of the sale goes smoothly. That stress is the last thing you need.

I hope the nausea goes away all together ASAP!! You deserve some rest mama :) 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't feel connected to my pregnancy until I found out what I was having. Before that point I think I was in too much disbelief that it had actually finally happened for us. But once i knew what i was having i could start calling "it" a "Her" and decorate the Nursery, shop, plan ect. Food for thought.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"