Ummm..... 31 weeks?!?!?!

Are you ready? Nervous? 

I hope this LO bakes to FT! 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart

Re: ::Kelly::

• Thanks, and I know, where did the time go?!!

I'm ready in the sense that we have everything we need except for a new carseat and some little stuff, but if LO comes now she wouldn't be needing that for a while anyway. I'm still hoping to make it to term, so we'll see what happens. It's absolutely crazy to think that with DD, she was here 3 weeks from this point in the pregnancy. Eep.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• So things have been fairly uneventful this time around then? I'm sure you're being watched closely.

I feel like I've asked you this recently but are you still in Germany?  

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• Loading the player...
  • Yep, still in Germany, and I'm getting growth ultrasounds and cord notching checks every appointment. Last appointment there were a few warning signs of pre-e (seeing stars with occasional high BP readings and exaggerated reflexes), but thankfully nothing to provoke a diagnosis. But LO is measuring big and so far my BP has always come back down on its own, so it's just a waiting game. The MFM I spoke with said he doubted I'd go overdue because he thinks my placenta will crap out before then (not a literal translation ;-)), but I'm hoping to make it to 37 weeks, at least.

How are you doing? When I saw your re-intro on TTGP a while back, you said your cycles were still super short. Is that still the status quo or have you been going through any sorts of treatments to lengthen them?

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP

• Pre-DS, I was Amenorrhea. Post-DS, I was hypermenorrhea. Go figure. I just got a hypothyroidism diagnosis and have been on meds for about 5 weeks now. No real changes yet but they take a long time to work. In the mean time, I just keep on praying :) 

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• imagekerrbear72:
    Pre-DS, I was Amenorrhea. Post-DS, I was hypermenorrhea. Go figure. I just got a hypothyroidism diagnosis and have been on meds for about 5 weeks now. No real changes yet but they take a long time to work. In the mean time, I just keep on praying :) 

Weird. I mean, "they" say that pregnancy can completely change your cycles, but that's about as extreme a change as you can get! Are you ovulating in the hypermenorrhea but there's no real time for egg maturity or implantation, or is it also an annovulatory state? I know nothing about it. I hope the meds kick in and regulate things soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"