Parenting
Options

Come in.

And I will say something to you. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Come in.

• Options
    Hi!
    Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • Options
    Oooh, do me!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Meeeee
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

imageandyyougoonie:
    Hi!

The Oscars were held twice in 1930. There was no ceremony at all in 1933.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imageMrsNorry:
    Oooh, do me!!!

The Pink Floyd album, "Dark Side of the Moon," stayed on the top 200 Billboard charts for 741 weeks (or 14 years).

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Ooo, ooo, me.  ME!
  • Options

Shower the lurker with words.  The bigger the better.

That's what she said.  

(I know, I know, I embarrass myself). 

• Options

imagetippycanoe1:
    mememememe

There are 1,943 names listed in the closing credits of The Matrix Reloaded.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Why did you have to do this under an AE?
    I'm better than you are.
  • Options

imagenancy30005:
    Hi!

The Pony Express didn't use ponies, they used horses.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageMrsNorry:
    Oooh, do me!!!

The Pink Floyd album, "Dark Side of the Moon," stayed on the top 200 Billboard charts for 741 weeks (or 14 years).

Learn somethin' new everyday.

• Options
    Hi!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegwinnygirl:
    Directly to me, but not about me, like an opinion on something random? 

Let's hear it.

There are about a billion bicycles in the world, twice as many as automobiles.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageshanado:
    Sup.

There were 11 tail feathers on the original NBC peacock.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Hi.
  • Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageandyyougoonie:
    Hi!

The Oscars were held twice in 1930. There was no ceremony at all in 1933.

Fascinating!

Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • Options

imageJ+MS:
    Meeeee

There's no evidence that pirates ever buried their treasure. That myth first came up when captain William Kidd lied about burying his gold during his trial.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    'Sup.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    Lol ILY.
  • Options

oh, me too!

Hi! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMarc's Mrs.:
    Ooo, ooo, me.  ME!

The Sargasso Sea does not have a coastline, because it is located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageginamcp:

That's what she said.  

Tootsie Rolls were the first wrapped penny candy in America.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imagejustAphase:
    Oh sweet, a thread with useful information. Me next!

The shoestring was invented in England in 1790. Prior to this time all shoes were fastened with buckles.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageMandaPanda518:
    Hi!

Twinkies are 68 percent air.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imagesofamonkey:
    Party!!!

Two-thirds of the world's eggplants are grown in New Jersey.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageMandaPanda518:
    Hi!

Ewww I hate twinkies. 

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageginamcp:

That's what she said.  

Tootsie Rolls were the first wrapped penny candy in America.

mmmm... Tootsie Rolls.   

• Options

imageRockyTopVols:
    Hi.

The term "hooch" for liquor comes from the Hoochinoo Indians, known for their ability to make liquor so strong it could knock someone out.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageLCB35:
    Why did you have to do this under an AE?

Unatractiphobia is a fear of ugly people.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageOkayKelci:
    I like this one better.

Ukulele means "jumping flea" in Hawaiian.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageWine O Mite:
    hola

The vintage date on a bottle of wine indicates the year the grapes were picked, not the year of bottling.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    What's shakin, bakin?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options

imageDeblondie1:
    What's shakin, bakin?

More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageMandaPanda518:
    Hi!

air never tasted so good.
  • Options

imageMrsSkull1107:
    This thread has taught me so much. I could really kick azz at a trivia night now.

Yak hair is considered the best kind of hair from which to make a clown wig.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"