December 2010 Moms
Options

New house!! Excited!

Just sharing my excitement for today - the sellers agreed to our offer on a new house today!  I'm so excited!  We are going to rent our current home out because although the market is excellent for home buyers, not so much for home sellers right now.  We've had a lot of interested people wanting to rent though, so we'll go that route for now.  That's a little scary to me...  Our new house will have two more bedrooms than we currently have and an extra bathroom though!! It's in a newer development that has a pool and a playground covered by homeowner's dues too.  Nate and newbie will be thrilled with a playground right around the corner!  And it's in a suburb that has an awesome school district with excellent test scores and good parent involvement and only about a 40 minute drive to grandma's house.  I'm hoping I can get a job there instead of communting to my current school.  Now, just cross your fingers for us that we close on the house and move before this baby gets here! :)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: New house!! Excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"