Georgia Babies

Needing a double stroller!

Anybody have a double stroller they want to sell or give away? I thought we might not need one, but I'm realizing now how badly we do, lol! Eli just turned 3 and baby is 4 months....going out is tough! If you have one you're not using anymore and want to get rid of it, let me know! Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Needing a double stroller!

• What are your double stroller needs?  Just walking around?  Mall trips?  Running?  Anyway you can try consignment or CL to save money.  Honestly mine gathers dust mostly now but I am not ready to let it go bc it was such a sanity saver in its heyday (its a double BOB which I pretty much exclusively used for running).  Based on DS#1's age you won't need a double much longer unless you are running a lot.  My DS is almost 2.5 and its a battle to get him into a stroller at all.  DD rode happily until she was about 4 for park runs, otherwise she was not getting in from about 2.5 on.

I have a friend who got a steal price on a double BOB by liking the local kids consignment gear place and when it was advertised she dropped everything to go claim it.  Like the consignment shops in your area if there are any and you never know.

• I would look on craigslist for one. I have several friends that got a stand and go for pretty cheap on there. You might also look for an umbrella double on there. Every kid is different. My 3 yr old would definitely ride if I let him but with 3 kids he has no choice but to walk. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Eli is the kid that NEEDS to be contained, lol. The only way we sanely shop is if he is strapped in. He somehow (suprisingly) respects the restraint, lol. I was hoping to get one used/cheap though since I know he wont stay in one a whole lot longer. I will check the consignment shops and CL for sure. I do not jog/run so I just need one for shopping, zoo trips, etc
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not sure where you live but Baby N Kids Gear in the Dacula/Buford area (near the Mall of GA) has a brand new Graco Ipo side by side for $129.  Probably negotiable.  You can like Baby N Kids Gear on FB to see it.  They just posted a few minutes ago.
  • I should prolly sell my city mini double but I'm too attached. We don't use it often but it is awesome when I need it! See if you can find a used one of these it's the BEST. Folds super easy and flat, full recline, huge sunshades, fits thru standard doors.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"