Maryland Babies

Vent: Not fun!

Soooo after going to the ER from being dehydrated from the death plague last week THIS week just got funner Yes

Monday (yesterday) morning when I was almost to work I got rear ended by a college freshman whose first words when I got out of the car were:  "My Daddy's going to KILL me!".  Fun stuff.  I was sitting at a red light and I HAVE to think that she was texting or something because she had plenty of time to stop as no one was behind me as I was the last one through the previous light AND she kept saying she didn't have her cell phone (I think she was trying to hide it so no one asked for it)  I heard her wheels skidding and just as I saw her about to hit me she SLAMMED me...she was going at least 15 mph.  Luckily the light had turned green and the guy in front of me was going so I barely missed hitting him.

Mainly I was shaken up because of the baby.  Luckily Lilly wasn't in the car or I would have killed the girl.  I hit my head pretty hard and my bumper is servely damaged but the car is drivable.  I went to the doctors right away and they weren't worried since I didn't have any bleeding or pain but for my peace of mind they found the heart beat for me.  I swear it was the best sound I could hear.

My boss sent me home after so I got to rest the rest of the day.  Now I just have to deal with insurance and it's more of just a PITA than anything right around the holidays. 

UGH! 

Sorry just needed to get it out! :)

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/

Re: Vent: Not fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"