May 2012 Moms
Options

A sweet moment at bedtime!

DH and I have been laying down with Eli between us on our guest bed and reading stories as a family. He loves laying in there propped up with pillows. We take turns reading stories to him. 

Tonight I was reading this silly book called The Wild Toboggan Ride and I swear he was trying to read with me! He kept babbling "arg, arg" in this sweet little tone. When I stopped, he would stop then I'd start and he would follow. I didn't want to stop!

DH grabbed the video recorder and got a few minutes on tape. I know it was one of those moments I'm going to look back on and tear up. He is just so sweet. 

I'm excited for tomorrow night! 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A sweet moment at bedtime!

• Options
    aww, too cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's so sweet!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute! I love reading to DD at bedtime. She's already got her favorite book. If I try a new book she figits but if I pull out "The going to bed book" by Sandra Boynton, she get so quiet and strokes the pages. It's become our last book before bed as her cue to know it's really time for bed. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Aww, how fun :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

imagelittleredfish:
    So cute! I love reading to DD at bedtime. She's already got her favorite book. If I try a new book she figits but if I pull out "The going to bed book" by Sandra Boynton, she get so quiet and strokes the pages. It's become our last book before bed as her cue to know it's really time for bed. :)

We read this book too! 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagealdavis78:

imagelittleredfish:

We read this book too! 

I just checked this one out from the library today!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"