Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommendation in Macomb Area

Hello Moms! I am looking for any pediatrician recommendations in the Macomb Area, around Shelby Township specifically. Please let me know!! :)

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation in Macomb Area

• Options

Is 21 Mile & Romeo Plank (Macomb Township) too far?  I bring my kids to Lakeview Pediatrics they are located in the St John building on Romeo Plank Rd, just south of 21 Mile rd.  I've been bringing my kids there for the last 12 years.  I like all of the doctors in the practice.  They are really good about same day appointments for sick visits.  You speak to a nurse practitioner when making sick visit appointments.  They also have Saturday hours.

https://www.stjohndoctors.org/LakeviewPediatrics/

• Options
    I go to the St John's Children's center. They have a Macomb office at 23 and Romeo Plank. I love all the doctors there.

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know a few people who use Lakeview as well. That is who we will be going with when our little guy is born.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We take the boys to Northeast Pediatrics in Rochester (off Barclay Circle, close to Best Buy) and have been really happy there.  They have a pretty good system down too, so we generally don't have a long wait.  Even with sick visits, we can usually be seen within a couple hours of calling.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use Silver Pine Family Physicians for all of us, including DD, and have been happy there. They have locations in Shelby, Macomb and Sterling Heights.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    imagelittlemermaid:

Is 21 Mile & Romeo Plank (Macomb Township) too far?  I bring my kids to Lakeview Pediatrics they are located in the St John building on Romeo Plank Rd, just south of 21 Mile rd.  I've been bringing my kids there for the last 12 years.  I like all of the doctors in the practice.  They are really good about same day appointments for sick visits.  You speak to a nurse practitioner when making sick visit appointments.  They also have Saturday hours.

https://www.stjohndoctors.org/LakeviewPediatrics/

We also use Lakeview, my daughter loves Dr. Mcgayhey (sp) and refuses to see anyone else. The doctors here also moonlight at the nearby urgent care and that is super convenient. 

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"