January 2012 Moms

Gift Ideas - NBR

I got DD down which is the most important things.

But I can't think of anything for DH. I want to get him something from DD like a hand/foot print kind of a thing. But not sure what I should get him.

What are you ladies doing? What are you doing for dad's from their LOs? (if you are doing this at all)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gift Ideas - NBR

• imageLibraryChica:

DD bought DH a picture book for him to read to her. I am buying him a calendar, labeled it the "12 dates of Christmas" and put a special date on each page -- some stay-in dates and some go-out dates. Some come with little gifts (tickets to a particular event, PJs for 'movie at home' date) and some do not. I was stuck until this morning when I saw a similar idea on another board.  

ETA: Maybe buy your DH a doube frame -- put a handprint from your DD on one side and a picture of you and her on the other? Perfect for a desk if he has a desk-type job.

This is pretty much exactly what I was thinking! :)

I love the calendar idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found some boxers at The Gap that said I love my Dad and they will be from our son.  Otherwise the gifts will be from me: a tie rack, new shirt and shoes, and nose hair trimmer (really romantic huh but that's what he asked for)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm getting DH a new wetsuit.

I actually haven't thought of what the boys are going to get him. crap. thanks for the reminder!! :)

• I got him headphones.  He works night shift doing data entry, so he listens to audio books all night.  He uses cheap headphones right now, so I got him some nicer ones that should give him better sound quality and last longer.

I haven't decided what DS will get him.  Maybe I'll order one of those web comic books he's been asking for.  I'm already running over my present budget, so it can't be expensive.  DH has a birthday a month after Christmas, so I'm not stressing too much if I can't get everything he wants for Christmas.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"