Natural Gas rates - any lower then .659/therm 12mth fixed??? — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Natural Gas rates - any lower then .659/therm 12mth fixed???

Anyone have a company that is lower then .659/therm for a fixed rate?Thats what walton emc has right now and will give us if we can't find anything lower. 

Thanks! 

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Natural Gas rates - any lower then .659/therm 12mth fixed???

• I am at 0.539 with Scana, but I switched in July.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DH works for one of the natural gas marketers and said if you go to the GA Public Service Commission's website then you should find all the rates.  I think you can get lower than that but you can always ask for a price match.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelrn327:
    DH works for one of the natural gas marketers and said if you go to the GA Public Service Commission's website then you should find all the rates.  I think you can get lower than that but you can always ask for a price match.

Thanks! I found one that is $0.515. Last year Walton EMC matched the filer we got in the mail from scana for $0.595 so hopefully they will this year.  

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If possible, I would try to get a 6 or 18 month rate... rates seem to be much cheaper during the summer.  Just a thought.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards