Minnesota Babies

Cheap Santa's?

I dont really want to have a less then perfect Santa but I also do not want to take out a second mortgage for the photos. Anyone know of a great looking Santa for a nice price? My little man is 9 months already so it'll be hit or miss! :) 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
#1: Alexander John: February 25, 2012      
  #2: EDD June 13, 2014

Re: Cheap Santa's?

• Last year we just went to the standard mall Santa at the Moa. I was able to take my own photos and it was free. He looked great!
  • There are free pictures with Santa every Saturday in December from 11am-2pm in White Bear Lake.  You just need to bring a canned good to donate for the food shelf.

www.downtownwhitebearlake.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If you want to avoid the lines, make an appointment with Santa Sid at the Santa Experience at MOA. You can take as many pictures of your own as you want, as long as you buy one of theirs. A 5x7 is like $15, but it's worth that to me to avoid standing in the long lines. Plus, he's a really great Santa. You will definitely walk away with a good shot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageerinlovesdavid:
    If you want to avoid the lines, make an appointment with Santa Sid at the Santa Experience at MOA. You can take as many pictures of your own as you want, as long as you buy one of theirs. A 5x7 is like $15, but it's worth that to me to avoid standing in the long lines. Plus, he's a really great Santa. You will definitely walk away with a good shot.

I would agree with this 100% This Santa ROCKS  

• Thanks Ladies! I will look into doing Santa Sid, sounds like a great deal. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    #1: Alexander John: February 25, 2012      
      #2: EDD June 13, 2014

• We love Santa Sid.  He is amazing.  DD1 hugged him and gave him a kiss last year.  My sister's DD was about 9 months last year and she got the best picture with him.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • We've ended up at our church (Holy Trinity in SSP) for Santa the past few years and it's always been great!!!  Dan Huffman is the photographer and charges $5/print but you can also click one of your own and it's not a big deal. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This might be a little late - hope not.

Sam's club in Apple Valley (I'm sure at all locations) had a beautiful set up and you received two free 4X6 photos. We didn't wait and you are free to use the pictures to make cards or just take with you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"