Postpartum Depression
Options

Postpartum help

I am dealing with postpartum depression. My little one is 7 weeks old. She is doing much better than before however I still feel exhausted and am struggling with this depression. I am taking meds now but find I'm very tired. If anyone has any advice on how to buil up my parenting confidence and beat this depression it would be much appreciated. Thanks so much in advance. 

Re: Postpartum help

• Options
    Find a mommy group. It got me through the early days with my oldest. I'm not a joiner at all but it really really helped. And counseling too. Anywhere you can voice the feelings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Are you sleeping as much as you can?  Even napping with her when she sleeps?

I wish I had completely focused on my DS and myself when he was first born. I was so worried about running the house (cleaning, laundry).  It was hard for me to accept nothing else really matters but bonding and learning how to be a parent- not what anyone thinks about the state of my house.  

If it helps- no one knows what they're doing with their first :)  hang in there!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"