Adoption
Options

Sad news today

Olivias dad has been having alot of problems breathing lately, he complains that he is short on breath and just having random pains in his chest. He has always been a very athletic and fit guy so him being having trouble chatching his breath and just breathing was startting to worry everyone! He decided after much pestering from me, his parents, everyone that he would visit a doctor...... My world collapsed. They saw two TWO tumors in his lungs. I dont know what to do Im shaking this is just to much. No one is here to help me with Olivia tonight I just dont know if I have the energy to do what it takes to get her fed, bathed and in bed tonight.....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Sad news today

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Praying for strength for you tonight and as you move forward.
  • Options
    ((hugs)) praying for you and everyone involved.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hope everything turns out for the best and you will find the strength to care of Olivia.  That's what mom's do.  Hang in there. T&P's being sent your way.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you guys (( Hugs ))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    Prayers!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• Options
    I am so sorry. Sending you strength, thoughts & prayers tonight.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I'm hoping this evening goes smoothly for you and that you find the strength and support you'll need in the coming days.  Also praying for a good prognosis for him!
  • Options

Sending prayers.... I am so sorry to hear this news.

PS- As someone who's lived it (lung surgeries for tumors), PM me if you want to talk...  

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for the poor health news
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options

Big prayers for you all!! Take it one day at a time, and just remember to breathe. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Not sure if you are a religious person, but the following passage is one I kept with me throughout my cancer journey. I keep it posted on my desk at work. 

"6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"