Infertility

*:*:*:*bmw2bmw*:*:*:*:*

Okay-- so I totally hijacked your post below to "bump" up my status-- and it totally worked! I'm now Bronze!!

Thank You!!!!

And now, feel free to quote what I've written here, click post like there is no tomorrow and hijack my post so you can jack up your status too!!

8o)**

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: *:*:*:*bmw2bmw*:*:*:*:*

• Oh yay I'm glad it worked for you! My computer seems to be running at the pace of molasses right now so I may need to go back to this thread later and continue. Anyone else is welcome too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageSheWoreScarletBegonias:

Okay-- so I totally hijacked your post below to "bump" up my status-- and it totally worked! I'm now Bronze!!

Thank You!!!!

And now, feel free to quote what I've written here, click post like there is no tomorrow and hijack my post so you can jack up your status too!!

8o)**

Finally have time to start posting!

• Loading the player...

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Chase is Watching you!!!!!

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

Thank You!!!!

8o)**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"